[00:03.80]Mustve been a big decision for you. 你应该下了很大决心 [00:06.96]Well, I really thought about telling you, but I didnt really know where we were at. 其实我原本想跟你说的 但我一直搞不定我们之间的关系 [00:11.8

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-蒸发的摩根夫妇

It may be hard to imagine, but there is a better place to work than Google. 有比谷歌还理想的雇主吗?难于想象,但这样的公司不是没有。 That's what Fortune magazine says, anyway, in its latest annual list of the 100 Best Comp

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

Iran's newly elected centrious president appears be holding an all over branch speaking to an before UN genceralasemblely.Hassan saying Iran is open to talks with ousted many differences. Islamic public have been warning insisting on the implementati

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

AS IT IS 2014-11-30 Americans Can Again Adopt Vietnamese Children 美国人再次可以收养越南儿童 After being blocked since 2008, Americans can once again adopt children from Vietnam. Adoptions ended six years ago when Vietnam and the United

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

American Summer Camp Teaches About Korean Culture Campers and teachers at Korean Culture Camp in St. Paul, Minnesota, start the day by saying hello in Korean. Anyunghaseyo, Anyunghaseyo. After a short group class, campers go off to a day of activitie

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Focus Turns to Housing Millions Left Homeless by Tsunami 工作重点转向为受灾民众提供住所 Across the affected countries, volunteers, governments and aid agencies are trying to stave off h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--海啸灾难纪实

The US President Barack Obama has joined international condemnation of a Florida church's plan to burn copies of the Koran. Mr Obama says the burning would be a recruitment bonanza for Al Qaeda. He's appealing to the congregation's pastor to consider

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Due to China's One Child Policy adopted in 1979, millions of families gave birth to only one child. If such families lose the child, or the child becomes disabled after the parents lose their childbearing ability, they will become a Shi Du Jia Ting,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

ACT II Don't worry, Alexandra. 别担心,Alexandra。 We'll find the owner. 我们会找到狗的主人的。 How, Robbie? 怎么找,Robbie? Let me think. 让我想想。 Gemma, sit. Gemma,坐。 Good

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A 9-year-old boy is saved after his mother leaves him in a locked airless apartment for a week - no food, water or light. He breaks out through a window, and police find him weak and bleeding. They find his mother passed out in a c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

【中美国庆差异】 介绍: 我们来对比下中美国庆的不同: 1. 美帝国庆节叫什么? Independence Day 独立日 2. 在哪一天呢? 每年7月4号,July Fourth,federal holiday(联邦假期) 3. 这一天在纪念什么?

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

I'm honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college, and this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today, I want to tell you three

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I'm CarlAzuz. It's great to be kicking off a new school with you. We have, as you justsaw, a new show beginning. We've got some new segments, new graphics, and a newlook here in the CNN International Newsroom at CNN Global Headquarters. Sowe're up an

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(八)月

China's top legislature, the Standing Committee of National People's Congress, has started this week to review a number of draft laws, law amendments and revisions, including a new draft decision on Internet management. CRI's Su Yi has more: Reporter

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The annual session of China's top political advisory body came to a close with adoption of a series of draft resolutions, including the work report of the Standing Committee of the CPPCC National Committee. At the closing session, the newly-elected C

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

The planet also began releasing oxygen, thanks to an ancient adoption of photosynthesis. A very ancestral primitive plant cell either engulfed or tried to digest or surrounded a cyanobaterium and instead of digesting it, it actually became an organ w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Officials and lawmakers in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region must pledge with sincerity their loyalty to the Basic Law before they can assume office. 香港特别行政区的官员和议员在就职前必须真诚宣誓拥护基本法。 Th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday he saw no reason not to sign into law a bill banning adoption of Russian children by U.S. foster families. The controversial bill, nicknamed the Dima Yakovlev Act, has been pa

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In his speech at the UN sustainable development summit, the president elaborated on China's stance on global development. He called for equitable, open and all-round development. We know the centerpiece of this year's development summit is the adopti

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic1 Weird English names Chinese people give themselvesThe Washington Post has carried an opinion piece on its website saying the adoption of unconventional English names in China and other parts of East Asia is the source of perennial fascination

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议