《公司(上市公司的财务摘要报告)规例》Companies(Summary Financial Reports of Listed Companies)Regulation 公司户口 house account;principal account 公司交易板(英国) Company Bulletin Board(UK) 公司交易所参与者 Corporate

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

午市 afternoon session 反向可转换产品 reverse convertibles 反收购 reverse takeover 反收购文件 defence document 反通货膨胀 disinflation 反驳交易 rejected sales 反弹 rally 反馈测试模式 betatest mode 太平洋区资本市

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

2. 兑换外币 Changing Money Mr. Lee: I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please. 我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。 Teller: Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today? 可以。您想换多少钱? Mr. Lee: H

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

心情糟糕时,整个人都不好了。与其把自己沉浸在淡淡的忧伤之中,倒不如把你的坏心情讲出来,或许小伙伴们还能帮到你!英文里怎样吐槽坏心情?下面就跟小编一起看看吧! 1. I don't feel

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

寄售用语 寄售 consignment||consignment sale||sale on a consignment basis||commission sale ||venture||adventure 寄售品 consignment||consignment goods||consigned goods||an article consigned 寄售发票 consignment invoice 寄售通知书||发货

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finance and Economics 财经 Free exchange: Reasonable doubt 自由交流:合理的怀疑 Richard Thaler wins the Nobel prize for economic sciences 理查德赛勒赢得诺贝尔经济学奖 The credit-card bill arrives. 信用卡账单到了。 Yo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Listen to the dialogues and choose what he is doing in the bank. 英语对话1 A:Here's the money you withd raw, 250 pounds. B:Thank youl A:No problem. 英语对话2 A:You just fill up this form, including the account number of the person you're remi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

escape clause 免责条款;例外条款 escrow account 托管户口;记帐帐户 established fiscal policy 既定财政政策 established securities market 具规模的证券市场 establishment c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

一、~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Please tell me how you would like to deposit your mo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

at large(=at liberty, free) 在逃, 逍遥法外 at large(=in general) 一般来说, 大体上 at large(=at full length; with details)详细地 accuseof(=chargewith; blame sb. for sth. ; blame sth. on sb. ; complain about) 指控,控告 allow for (=t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

1、a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace。 2、 a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript。 3、 and how 的确 A: Shes a go

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

今天小编为大家分享的是托福听力疑难词汇。大家可以参考一下这些词汇,看看自己应该如何攻克托福听力。 1,a while back 不久以前,刚才 -Sam want to be able to play in the basketball game this week ,yeah he

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

二、从搭配上复习归纳词汇,过习语关 英语词汇的搭配十分活跃,复习时我们要把重点放在某些常用的动词、名词或介词、副词。我们可按下列 方式进行

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Is wi - fi available ? 这里有无线网络吗? 例句: I like to go to the library because wi - fi is available there . 我喜欢去图书馆,因为那儿有无线网络。 A : Is wi - fi available ? 这儿有无线网络吗? B : Sure . We

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

今天学的词组是blue, b-l-u-e。Blue的意思是蓝色,也有忧郁和令人沮丧的意思。比如某个人心情不好,闷闷不乐 -- He is in a blue mood today. 或者说, He looks so blue. 美国英语中有个词组,叫做 holiday

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

Liu Chong Hing Bank Limited 廖创兴银行有限公司 Liu Chong Hing Finance Limited 廖创兴财务有限公司 Lloyd's [United Kingdom] 劳合社〔英国〕 Lloyd's agent 劳合社代理人 Lloyd

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

PARIS, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Paris Saint-Germain starlet Lucas Moura has claimed he was misunderstood after calling teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic as difficult and arrogant. The 20-year-old Brazilian used his Twitter account on Tuesday to deny any ill-fe

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

为了方便广大考生更好的复习,整理了雅思听力高频词汇,以供各位考生考试复习参考,希望对考生复习有所帮助。愿大家都能取得好成绩。 银行交易的场景主要以银行提供的服务项目为主,包

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

This Podcast uses words which are about getting money and paying for things. Some of the words may not be in your dictionary. If you do not understand something, send me an e-mail (peter@listen-to-english.com) and I will try to explain. Kevin is goin

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语