一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have e

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

keep a running account of 把教授在课堂讲的内容都记下来 keep a straight face 忍住不笑 出来 keep an eye on 留意 keep an eye on sth 密切注意 keep body and soul together 继续活下

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少? How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少? How much money do you plan to keep in you

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Pl

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A a copy a 拷贝 aaaa 美国广告代理商协会 abc 美国广播公司 account executive 业务代表 account planners 业务企划人员 action photography 带动作的摄影 actors 职业演员 a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

CYBER sounds scary. Cyber-criminals can empty your bank account; cyberterrorists are the stuff of Hollywood thrillers. Cyber-espionage involves stealing state secrets or intellectual property. You do not have to understand how computers work to be wo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

account for 说明的原因,是的原因 ccuseof 控告;谴责 allow for 考虑到,顾及,为留出预地 appeal to 诉诸,诉请裁决(或证实等) bring about 导致,引起 call off 取消 care for 照顾,照料;喜欢 check in (在旅

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

account for 说明的原因,是的原因 ccuseof 控告;谴责 allow for 考虑到,顾及,为留出预地 appeal to 诉诸,诉请裁决(或证实等) bring about 导致,引起 call off 取消 care for 照顾,照料;喜欢 check in (在旅

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

银行业务例文 定期存款的条件为年利6%, 存期6个月以上, 只要金额1,000元, 我们均乐意接受。 We shall be pleased to receive a fixed deposit for any amount more than $1,000,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第71期:银行业务 I want to open an account in this bank. 我想在这家银行开个储蓄户头。 A:I want to open an account in this bank. A:我想在这家银行开个储蓄户头。 B:Thats all right,sir. But which do you prefer,a current a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

A: How may I help you? B: Theres a problem with my check. A: What problem? B: My check for $100 bounced. A: Are you sure you have $100 in your checking account? B: I thought I did. A: Ill check for you. B: Thank you very much. A: It looks like you on

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- Professional social networking site LinkedIn is aiming for a valuation of 3.3 billion U.S. dollars for its initial public offering, media reports said Tuesday. The Mountain View, California-based company is expected to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A.A.R = against all risks 担保全险,一切险 A.B.No. = Accepted Bill Number 进口到单编号 A/C = Account 账号 AC. = Acceptance 承兑 acc = acceptance,accepted 承兑,承诺 a/c.A/C = account 帐,帐户 ackmt = acknowledgement 承认,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: Good day! What can we do for you? 您好!我们能为您效劳吗? B: I'm considering buying a new car, the old one hasn't been running too well recently, and was wondering what kind of credit you can offer me. 我正在考虑买一辆新车,旧

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: I'm the Mortgage Advisor at this branch. You wanted a chat about housing loans? 我是这里的按揭顾问。您想谈谈住房贷款的事宜? B: Yes, I've found a wonderful property I wish to buy. Unfortunately, I just don't have access to th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Josh won the lottery. He is now a millionaire. He couldn't believe it. He could buy so many things now. First, he paid off his student loans. He was finally free of debt. He then bought a ticket to Hawaii. He also bought tickets for his best friends.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

[ the four guys is talking about the line ] -Sheldon: The problem appears to be unsolvable. appear: 似乎 unsolvable: 不能解决的 问题看来是解不出了 -Rajesh: Maybe we could run some, computer simulations. computer simulation: 电脑模拟

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Men enjoy half an hour more of leisure time each day than women, a report claims. The international survey found that men spent longer watching television, meeting friends, playing sport or pursuing hobbies than the fairer sex. The Organization of Ec

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

会计报表 statement of account 往来帐目 account current 现在往来帐||存款额 current accout 销货帐 account sales 共同计算帐项 joint account 未决帐项 outstanding account 贷方帐

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语