1. President Barack Obama is heading toward the Democratic national convention in Charlotte, stopping in Norfolk, Virginia, saying the election is about closing the gap between what America is now and what it should be. 2. The Pentagon says a former

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(九月)

AS IT IS 2016-01-13 Trending Today: White House Joins Snapchat 今日热点:白宫加入Snapchat This is Whats Trending Today... The White House is officially on Snapchat. The announcement came ahead of President Barack Obamas final State of the Unio

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Lesson 18 How to Keep Fit Text A Ten years ago I used to be very fit. T cycled to work and I got a lot of exercise at the weekends. I used to play tennis a lot and go for long walks. In those days I didn't earn very much. I had a job in an office. It

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

How long does it take? Bank clerk: Hello. Can I help you, maam? Mary Jones: Yes. Could you tell me how to send some money to someone with an account with a bank in Germany? Bank clerk: Well, you can pay by mail, telegraphic or SWIFT transfer. Or you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

A: What can I do for you? B: I have a problem with this check. A: Whats wrong? B: I wrote out a check for $100 and it bounced. A: Do you have enough money in your checking account? B: I believe so. A: Give me a moment, and Ill check. B: All right. Th

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Marriages don't break up on account of infidelity. It's just a symptom that something else is wrong. 语音讲解: 单词发音 marriages /ˈmrɪdʒɪz/ infidelity /ˌɪnfɪˈdeləti/ symptom /ˈsɪmptəm/ 词间连读 don't break up /dəʊntbreɪk

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

澳新紧密经济关系协定ANZCERTA:Australia New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement 摆脱亚洲金融危机的影响shake off the impact of the financial crisis 帮助人才脱颖而出help excellent talents find way to distinct

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.Everybody knows that 2.It can be easily proved that 3. It is true that 4. No one can deny that 5. One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is 6. The chief reason is that 7. We must recognize that 8. There is on do

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

7.度假场景 度假地的选择,交通工具的选择,住处的选择(这部分与租房类似) make a reservation预定 confirm a reservation确认预定 book a room/table 预订房间/饭桌 cancel ones reservation取消预定 first come, fir

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Bank Teller: Can I help you? Antonio: Yes, Id like to deposit this check. Bank Teller: Please fill out a deposit slip and be sure to endorse the check on the back. Antonio: Here you are. Ive already filled out a slip and signed the check. Id also lik

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

ECONOMICS REPORT - Saving More for RetirementBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, March 17, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Economics Report. One of the most important questions a work

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

今天我们要学的词是sentence。 Sentence, 是判决的意思。He was sentenced to 30 days of community service for shoplifting, 意思是他因为在商店偷东西被判社区服务30天。 最近,一个连环杀手因为八、九十年代在

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

of marriage single life 论结婚与独身 he that hath wife and children, hath given hostages to fortune; for they are impediment to great enterprises, either of virtue, or mischief. certainly, the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, h

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

对账单,结单 statement of account 往来账户,活期存款账户,流通账 account current 经常账户 current account 销货账 account sales 两人共有之银行账户 joint account 应收[未清]账款;未付账单,未结算账目 outstanding account 贷方账项 credit account 借方账项

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发票、提单、保险单 同函奉寄上海号货轮所装杂货24箱(唛头为。编号501-524)的提单以及上述货物的清单各一份, 数额为300,000美元, 请予查收为荷。 Enclosed we have the pleasure to hand you the B/L per shan

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTONInformation from the private email account of CIA Director John Brennan is being made public, just days after hackers bragged they had broken in. WikiLeaks on Thursday posted several documents from the account, including what appear to be d

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

abide by(=be faithful to ; obey vt)忠于;遵守。 Plese feel assured we will abide by our promise. be absent from…缺席 He is seldom absent from school. absence of mind(=being absent-minded) 心不

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少? How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少? How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Please tell me how much you want to change. 请告诉我你要换多少。 How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? 你要把多少汇款换成日圆? What kind of currency do you want? 要哪种货币? What's it you w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A above all 首要,尤其 be absorbed in 专心于 by accident 偶然 account for 说明(原因等) on account of 因为,由于 take…into account 考虑 be accustomed to 习惯于 add up to 合计,总

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语