有关延迟退休的说法近日流传甚广,实行了几十年的退休年龄真的要改了吗?人力资源和社会保障部有关负责人9月15日表示,我国暂时不会调整退休年龄,有关部门目前只是在研究一些延迟退

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Science and technology 科学技术 HIV and AIDS 人体免疫缺陷病毒和获得性免疫缺陷综合征 Till death do us part 直到死神将我们分开 Putting numbers on infidelity 细数出轨之罪 ONE of the problems of dealing with a sexual

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

前段时间,谢耳朵的扮演者吉姆帕森斯在微博上进行了微访谈,笑料满满欢乐多多。做客肥伦秀的时候谈起这段经历,全程骄傲脸:I AM ON WEIBO!为了玩微博这孩子还把手机调成了中文,结果被

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Unit 6 Chat Conversation 1 A : What's the bonus like at your company ? B : Well , it's OK , I suppose . We get about the equivalent of six months' salary . A : Six months' salary ? Are you serious ? That's incredible! B : Maybe. But you'd be amazed

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

big macs,big/large-cap stock,mega-issue 大盘股 offering,list 上市 bourse 证交所 corporate champion 龙头企业 Shanghai Exchange 上海证交所 pension fund 养老基金 mutual fund 共同基金 hedge mutual fund 对冲式共同基金 share

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福语法讲解:介词的固定搭配

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Britain's economy is sinking further into recession, even more than analysts had projected. The British government said Wednesday its economy contracted seven-tenths of a percent in the April-to-June period, its worst quarter since the height of the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

学习英语的技巧

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

英语中一些表示知觉、情感、欲望等心理状态的形容词,同连系动词构成复合谓语时,翻译时可将形容词译成词。 1. You are ignorant of the duties you undertake in marrying. 你完全不懂你在婚姻方面承担的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Lesson 205 What's the matter? 1.What the matter?怎么了? 2.What's the matter with your car?你的车出了什么问题了 3.What's the matter with your bike?你的自行车出什么毛病了? 4.It doesn't matter.不要紧。 5.This is a matter

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Next, please. May I help you, sir? B: Hello, yes, Id like to open a bank account. A: Certainly, I can can help you with that. What type of account would you like to open? A chequing or a savings account? B: What What features do they offer? A: Wel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

(1),There''s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings。 1.What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户? 2.Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款帐户吗? 3.A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A majority of the country thinks it's time for Donald Trump to log off, and never tweet - at least not from his personal Twitter account. 美国多数民众认为是时候让特朗普注销推特账号,别再发帖了--至少不在其私人账号上发

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

会计报表 statement of account 往来帐目 account current 现在往来帐||存款额 current accout 销货帐 account sales 共同计算帐项 joint account 未决帐项 outstanding account 贷方帐项 credit account||creditor account 借方帐项

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A moggy with his own Facebook page and Instagram account is taking the internet by storm thanks to his expressive eyebrows. 一只拥有传神竖眉毛的小囧猫正在迅速成为网络新宠,它在脸书和Instagram上的照片席卷网络。 Cu

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(1) A: Are you planning to pay in cash ? B: Yes ,that's right. A: In that case ,we can offer you a discount . B: Good ,I'm glad to heat it . A:你要付现吗? B:是的。 A:这样的话,可以给你折扣。 B:哦,不错嘛! (2) A: Do you know o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 表层次 first,firstly to begin with further in the first place second,secondly to start with still furthermore third,thirdly what is more last last but not least also and then next besides and equally important too moreover besides in addtion fi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

开头 1. The arguer may be right about, but he seems to neglect(fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that. 2. Although many people believe that , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination). 3. It would be

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

情境导读Bryan和Cherry来到一家餐馆吃饭,席间他们讨论起给小费的问题,吃完饭结账时Bryan主动给了服务员小费。 英语情景会话 (以下B代表Bryan,C代表Cherry,W代表Waitress) B: I like dining in this ar

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语