How do you like your beefsteak done, sir? 先生,请问您的牛排要几成熟? How do you like your beefsteak done, sir? 先生,请问你的牛排要几成熟? Well-done, please. 全熟的。 How do you wish to settle your account, sir, in

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

Making appointment Dialogue 1 -Good morning. -Oh,good morning,Mr. Simmonds.How are you? -I'm fine .Thanks.And you? -Oh,busy as usual.Do you want to see Mr. Chen? -Yes,please. -Have you made an appointment? -No,I haven't.You see,I only came to the co

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

商场上要不断的学习,特别是在其他国家处理事务是,必备的商务口语是很重要的,今天我就一起来看看常用的商务口语。 Tom forged his boss's signature to steal company funds. 汤姆伪造老板签名,盗领

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

气破舌根软鄂音 k 一.每日练嘴单词 1.coorperate 合作 If we coorperate well the job will be finished soon. 2.accomplish 完成 One can accomplish anything one sets his mind to. 如果你决定做某事一定能完成. 3.claim 要求 4.ch

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

1. infect,传染,侵染,感染。 eg:The flu virus infected almost the entire class. 全班几乎人人都染上了流行性感冒病毒。 2. bank account,银行(活期)帐户。 account有帐号的意思。 eg:Paul had at least 17 different bank ac

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

I regularly see mistakes with phrases using the words regardsor respect. There are several of these phrases in English, but they are easily confused and mixed up. For example, phrases like in respect to and with regards to are incorrect. 人们在使用

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

关系代词which引导的定语从句, 指物,在从句中可以作主语、宾语等。多数情况下,可与that互换。但是要注意当从句中,介词提前只能用which,而且,在非限制性定语从句中,which引导的句子单

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

At 4:05 p.m., Lonny checked the news. Linked-In had closed at $94. I can't believe it! We doubled our money! We bought the right stock at the right time! he exclaimed to his wife. They hugged and kissed. They went to a fancy steak house and celebrate

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams 追逐梦想 You'll be tempted to bail out for something more secure. And you'll get over it. 你想要保护某个东西,使其更安全。那么你就得战胜危险。 Job security is a myth. 工作是否稳定

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

SCENE② A 艾文跟玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡机前碰面 【哇!真有一套!】 Elvin: How did it go in LA? 艾文: 去洛城那一趟有进展吗? Mary: We signed up Stars.com, and we als

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

accountant genaral 会计主任 account balancde 结平的帐户 account bill 帐单 account books 帐 account classification 帐户分类 account current 往来帐 account form of balance sheet 帐户式资产负债表 account form of profit and los

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

考研英语复习的知识点比较多,牢记考研英语中的高频短语对于考研英语阅读理解、完形填空等都大有裨益。小编总结了部分考研英语高频短语,供大家记忆、学习。英语成绩的提高在于日常

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱? Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。 Would y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

留学生活实用词汇:银行 有人问女生为什么爱逛街? 搞siao吗?女生有一千个理由回答这个问题好吗? 但是,不办张银行卡,如何突显高冷的血拼呢? 今天,一起来看看银行开户相关词汇咯!

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

HARI SREENIVASAN: Do you have an email account? How about a Facebook page? Bank online? Shop online? Pay your gas, light, or cable TV bill over the internet? I've just laid out more than a half dozen accounts that many of us have, likely each with it

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A clever mum has gained more than 100,000 fans on Instagram by posting pictures of the incredible braids she creates for her daughter. 一位心灵手巧的妈妈为女儿编出了精美绝伦的发辫,因而在Instagram网上获得了超过10万名粉

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

06 The House-Cricket Crickets are fond of kitchens and bakers' ovens, on account of their perpetual warmth. Tender insects that live abroad either enjoy only the short period of one summer, or else doze away the cold uncomfortable months in profound

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

A.W. B(Air Way Bill) 空运提单 A/C (Account) 账目 A/O (Accoun Of) 入账 A/S(At Sight) 见票即付 A/V (Ad Valorem) 从价税 A/W (Actual Weight) 实际重量 AAR (Against All Risks) 投保一切险 ABT (About) 大约、关于 CAN (Air Consignm

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

汇票汇款例文 兹同函奉上支票面额50000元,请记入近藤幸造先生的帐款内,同时请寄收据二份为荷。 Herewith we enclose a cheque, value $50,000, which please place to the credit of Mr. K.Kondo, and acknowledge receipt

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语