A above all 首要,尤其 be absorbed in 专心于 by accident 偶然 account for 说明(原因等) on account of 因为,由于 take…into account 考虑 be accustomed to 习惯于 add up to 合计,总

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

account for 说明的原因,是的原因 allow for 考虑到,估计,为留出余地 appeal to 诉诸,诉请裁决(或证实等) arrive at 达成您看到来自www.233.com的新闻 ask after 探问,问起 attach to 附属于,隶属于;使一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种账户? Do you like to open a current account? 你想开一个活期存款账户吗? A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期? Please tell me how you would like to deposit your mo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Our reporter Liu Yang is following Indian Prime Minister Modi's visit to China. She joins us live now from Xi'an. Q1. Liu Yang. It's unusual for foreign leaders to start a visit to China outside of Beijing. Why is Xi'an the first stop in Modi's visit

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

如今随着我国经济水平的飞速发展,越来越多的外资银行入驻进来,想要在中国争夺一片市场。日常的银行英语其实很简单,但是必须知道像存取款、转账、利率等专业词汇的说法。所以现在

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. I'd like to open an account in your bank. Should I take a number first? 我想在你们银行开户。我要先取号码牌吗? 2. What's your interest rate for your checking accounts? 你们的活期存款利率是多少? 3. I'd like to transfer my account. 我要转帐。 4. I'

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ? 顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用? Clerk: Certainly, sir.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

开头 1. The arguer may be right about, but he seems to neglect(fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that. 2. Although many people believe that , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination). 3. It would be

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

C call(option)买方期权,看涨期权. callandputoptions买入期权和卖出期权. callforfunds控股,集资 callloantransaction短期拆放往来. callmarket活期存款市场 callmoney拆放款. calloptionsonanequity权益(证券)的买入期权

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

销售账单贵公司寄售商品的销售帐单, 我们将于下次函寄。 The account sales of your parcel shall be forwarded in my next letter. 在寄送销售帐单时, 我将从有关帐户中扣除保险费。 When I send you an account sales

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For many of us, checking our bank balances can result in a nasty shock if they have been unable to control their spending habits. 对我们很多人来说,如果控制不了购物习惯,查看银行存款余额的时候就会目瞪口呆。 But n

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

12 Ways to Save Up for a Family Vacation This Summer Although the official start of summer is days away, its never too late to start saving for that family vacation. The most recent statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics say that the average

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(613) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

US pop icon Madonna has apologized after posting images of historical idols on her Instagram account for her latest album 'Rebel Heart'. She's responded to critics, saying that she is not comparing herself to anyone, but admiring and acknowledging th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(304) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天介绍的是face the music,主要有两个意思: 1. 承担后果(to accept the unpleasant results of one's actions) 例句: Don't escape, you should face the music when you did something wrong. 别逃避,做了错事就要勇于承担后

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

雅思听力闯关必备20个高频短语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

新GRE写作要求考生在30分钟+30分钟内分别完成两篇文章,难度不小。要想快速提高作文含金量,背一些新GRE写作经典句型是最为快速的方法了。今天,小编为同学们介绍的是GRE高分作文必备核心

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Bank 银行 Do you have a bank account? 你有银行账户吗? Banks do a lot of jobs. 银行做很多工作。 People save their money in their bank account. 人们将钱存到他们的银行账户中。 The bank can lend this money to companies. 银

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

英语考试作文常用结尾句型 结尾1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ... 2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ... 3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ... 4) In conclusion

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

模仿文本: The American Verizon Mobile Group is paying out $130 billion to its shareholder, the British telecoms giant Vodafone. Vodafone is effectively hanging up on its US business. Up to now they own 45% of Verizon. It's one of the biggest de

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀