Shifting the barrow from my hand to his, he told me a funny story about the first wheelbarrow he had ever seen. 独轮车由我手里转到他手里时,魁魁格给我讲了一个关于他第一次见到独轮车的故事。 It was in Sag Harbor. T

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

I'm a sort of strange-thoughted sometimes, they say; but that's only haphazard-like. 他们都说,我有时候是个奇思怪想的人;可是这倒有点象偶然的事。 Then, a short, little old body like me, should never undertake to wade out

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

[00:05.32]daylight:n.白天,日光 [00:07.18]desktop:n.桌面;电脑桌面;桌上型电脑 [00:09.24]download:vt.下载;n.下载的文件或程序;下载 [00:11.38]downtown:ad.在市区,往市区;a.市区的 [00:13.60]downward:a.向下的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

[00:05.32]seaside:n.海滨,海边;a.海边的,海滨的 [00:07.54]seaweed:n.海草,海藻,海菜 [00:09.66]secondhand:a.二手的,用过的;间接的;ad.间接地 [00:12.03]short-term:a.短期的 [00:14.33]shortwave:n.短波的;能收

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

1Later when the anger of King Xerxes had subsided, he remembered Vashti and what she had done and what he had decreed about her. 2Then the king's personal attendants proposed, Let a search be made for beautiful young virgins for the king. 3Let the k

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 以斯帖记

2Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. Go, look over the land, he said, especially Jericho. So they went and entered the house of a prostitute named Rahab and stayed there. 2The king of Jericho was told, Look! Some of the Israe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

3Early in the morning Joshua and all the Israelites set out from Shittim and went to the Jordan, where they camped before crossing over. 2After three days the officers went throughout the camp, 3giving orders to the people: When you see the ark of th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

8But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 2Now the springs of the deep and the floodgates of the heavens had been closed, and the rai

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

I abandon the glory and distinction of such offices to those who like them. For my part,I abominate all honourable respectable toils,trials,and tribulations of every kind whatsoever. It is quite as much as I can do to take care of myself, without tak

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Queequeg dies game!mind ye that; Queequeg dies game! take ye good heed of that; 魁魁格是斗死了的!你们听着;魁魁格是斗死了的!你们得小心注意呀; Queequeg dies game! I say; game, game, game! but base little Pip, he died

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Now, when this strange circumstance was made known aft, the carpenter was at once commanded to do Queequeg's bidding, whatever it might include. 且说这件怪事传到船尾去时,那个木匠就立刻受命按照魁魁格的吩咐行事,把他所

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Who's there? hearing the footstep at the door, but not turning round to it. On deck! Begone! 谁呀?听到了门边的脚步声,可是,没有回过头来。上甲板去!滚蛋,滚蛋! Captain Ahab mistakes; it is I. 亚哈船长弄错啦,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

9Now when all the kings west of the Jordan heard about these things-those in the hill country, in the western foothills, and along the entire coast of the Great Sea as far as Lebanon (the kings of the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivit

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

23Sarah lived to be a hundred and twenty-seven years old. 2She died at Kiriath Arba (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan, and Abraham went to mourn for Sarah and to weep over her. 3Then Abraham rose from beside his dead wife and spoke to the Hitti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

27When Isaac was old and his eyes were so weak that he could no longer see, he called for Esau his older son and said to him, My son. Here I am, he answered. 2Isaac said, I am now an old man and don't know the day of my death. 3Now then, get your wea

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

30When Rachel saw that she was not bearing Jacob any children, she became jealous of her sister. So she said to Jacob, Give me children, or I'll die! 2Jacob became angry with her and said, Am I in the place of God, who has kept you from having childr

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

32Jacob also went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2When Jacob saw them, he said, This is the camp of God! So he named that place Mahanaim. 3Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4H

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

12The Lord had said to Abram, Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3I will

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

13So Abram went up from Egypt to the Negev, with his wife and everything he had, and Lot went with him. 2Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold. 3From the Negev he went from place to place until he came to Bethel, to the pl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

19The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2My lords, he said, please turn aside to your servant's house. You

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记