5. I don't think you are permitted to... I don't think you are permitted to drive without license. Can I bring my dog when I come to visit you? I don't think you are permitted to have pets in this building.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

An executive board member of the German technology company Siemens has been arrested as part of a bribery investigation. Johannes Feldmayer is accused of paying 34 million to Wilhelm Schelsky, the former head of the AUB trade union who is now in jai

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

A controversial new documentary style movie is sparking outrage in Great Britain, it imagines what would happen if Prince Harry were taken hostage by the Taliban. NBC's Michelle Kosinski is at Buckingham Palace. Michelle, good morning. Good morning W

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Man Arrested in Mail-Bomb Scare U.S. federal agents have arrested a man in Florida in connection with a series of mail bombs sent to critics of President Donald Trump, including Democratic Party politicians. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions identi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

More Than a Dozen Arrested in Pakistan Honor-killing Case ABBOTTABAD, PAKISTAN More than a dozen men have been arrested in Pakistan for the death of a teenage girl whose body was found in a burned-out van. The killing in the village of Makol, near Ab

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

必背句型: A:The theft comes into the catefory of petty crime. 偷窃属于轻罪。 B:What about the fighting? 打架呢? The crime of stealing firearms and ammunition comes into the category of heavy offense. 盗窃枪支弹药属于重罪。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

Judy Woodruff: At least eight people are dead and 11 or more injured in Lower Manhattan today after a rented pickup truck plowed into a busy bicycle path. The incident happened a few blocks away from the World Trade Center Memorial site. The New York

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

US Teacher Arrested after Firing Gun in Classroom A high school teacher in the American state of Georgia was arrested after firing a gun in his classroom. 美国乔治亚州一名高中教师在教室开枪后被捕。 Police said the teacher had loc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

A: How'd I do on my driving test? B: You did great on your test. A: Did I pass my test? B: You passed with flying colors. A: Did I mess up at all on my test? B: There was only one thing. A: What was it? B: You had some problems with parking. A: Parki

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

A: Did I do well on my driving test? B: You did a wonderful job. A: So, I passed? B: Yes, you passed. A: Did I mess up on anything? B: You did mess up on something. A: What was that? B: Your parallel parking isn't all that great. A: Yeah, that's pret

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

今天我们要学的词是pose。 Pose, 做为动词,有冒充的意思。The police are looking for a robber posed as a cop, 警方正在搜捕一个假冒警察的抢劫犯。A 52-year old man was arrested for posing as a high school senior, 一名

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

More Than 70 Arrests in Missouri Protests 70多人在密苏里抗议中被捕 Police arrested more than 70 protestors and reporters Monday night and early Tuesday in the central U.S. town of Ferguson, Missouri. The demonstrators were protesting the s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-07 US Security Agency Contractor Arrested 美国安局承包商雇员被捕 The United States Department of Justice says a man employed by a private company that was performing work for the National Security Agency has been arrested.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Poor Pinocchio huddled close to the doghouse more dead than alive from cold, hunger, and fright. 可怜的皮诺乔靠在狗屋旁瑟缩着,生不如死的又冷,又饿,又怕。 Now and again he pulled and tugged at the collar which nearly cho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

Cops give you a hard time? 警察没有难为你吧 Nah. I explained to them to me and Gaynor were old war buddies. 没有,我跟他们解释我和盖纳只是共同服役的伙伴 He tried to rope me in... 他企图拉我入伙 When I refused, he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

FBI arrest member of Hollywood hacking ring FBI逮捕好莱坞明星黑客组织成员 A man has been arrested following an FBI investigation into a Hollywood hacking ring called Operation Hackerazzi which stole naked photographs from the phones and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

联警在桑托斯查获37吨可卡因23人被捕 RIO DE JANEIRO, March 31 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Federal Police said Monday they have arrested 23 people and seized nearly 4 tons of cocaine as part of a long-running anti-narcotics operation. The campai

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC news with Jonathan Izard. Paul Manafort, the campaign chairman for the US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, has resigned. There have been allegations that Mr.Manafort received secret payments for lobbying work on behalf of the party

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

模仿句子: But first Rwanda has described as an outrage, the arrest of its intelligence chief in London in connection with a war crime's investigation launched by Spain. 翻译: 首先,卢旺达驻伦敦情报机关最高负责人Karenzi Kar

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀