Chapter 1: Dialogue one ,this dialogue is between jack who is pretty good at playing chess and his friend,a nextdoor neighbour,Mary,a member of the school chess club.Jack promised to play chess with Mary on Monday after school to help her get ready

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary 重要词汇 sweet spot安稳的地方 superseded代替,取代 reduce减少 upgrade升级 additional fee附加费用 provide提供 revenue收益 volunteer自动提供 steep过份的,不合理的 volume数量

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

In this dialog,Jack and Mary work at the same company,and remain good friends.They remain very professional and keep the dating part of their relationship to themselves and out of the work place.No one at work knows they're dating. 在下面的对话中,杰

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary:重要词汇 reputation 声誉 estimate估计;衡量 vendor卖方 test the waters市场测试 priority优先 awarded给予 ballpark相近的;估算的 drill演习 marble筹码 delivery运送 stock存货;现货

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

This is part of an ongoing series on negotiations. In this Business English Podcast episode, well study how to open a traditional commercial negotiation between buyer and seller. Well focus on creating goodwill, starting off, setting ground rules, su

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

Talks on Brexit Slowed Over Trade, Border Issues British and EU officials say they are deadlocked after four days of negotiations on Britains exit from Europe, known as Brexit. 英国和欧盟官员表示,英国脱欧经过四天的谈判之后陷入

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Iran Nuclear Talks May Push Beyond Time Limit 伊朗核谈判或将超过最后时限 From VOA Learning English, this is In The News. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 The United States and Iranian officials meet in Vienna for a final

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Teleconferencing: Using Diplomatic Language 远程会议:使用谈判的语言 In this Business English Podcast were going to listen to a teleconference between the head office management of a US guitar manufacturer and the manager of their new Latin

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Chapter 6 Lawyers As Professional Negotiators 谈判专家--律师 .... Brenda: That's what happened. Do you think we have a case? Lawyer: Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. You want to install a large air conditioning unit in your home, ..... ..

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 7 Asking the Right Questions(恰当提问) Brenda: That's what happened. Do you think we have a case? Lawyer: Okay, let me see if I 've got this straight. You want to install a large air 对话详见Disk 4-7 For Your Information(背景介绍) The previo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 6 Lawyers As Professinal Negotionators谈判专家---律师 Dialog Lawyers are trained to phrase things in such a way that their clients or they themselves benefit. This is a little hard to explain,but it's such easier to give you examples. The fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

bargain in good faith善意的谈判 credible可信的,可靠的 puffing夸张不实的 tactic手段,策略 merit值得,好处 opponent对手 flat-footed笨拙的 peel消除 hesitate犹豫 dump倾倒 budge改变意见 trump card王牌 bleak黯淡的 batch一批(货) price hike价格上扬 impact冲击

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 2 Sometimes It's Fast and Easy 快速、简单的谈判 Mike: Hello, come in, I've been waiting for you. May: Thank you, I'm not late, am I? Mike: No,no,no,not at all. It's just that I 've been (对话内容详见Disk 1-6) For Your Information(背景介绍

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 4 Honesty is the Best Policy 诚实是上策 Jack: Donna! How are you? It's good to hear your voice. Donna: Thank you, Jack, it's always a pleasure doing business with you. Jack: So how are things in the land of the free and the home of brave? (

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary重要词汇 spot察觉,认出 frustrating累人的,受挫的 appraised评估的 realistic实际的 formula公式 debate辩论 concession让步 hollow gesture缺乏诚意的姿态 bragging蓄势待发的,彰显 stalled talk固定的说话模式 arbitration仲裁,调停 a no go 拒绝提案

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 3 In the above dialog,Paula won her concession and she should have taken it there and then,but didn't.She went back to her client and got an okay to take the offer but when she called Peter,it was late Friday afternoon and he had already gone

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Discussion about shipment 装船谈判 A: We hope you agree to ship by installment. 希望你们能同意分批装运。 B: How many times? 分几批? A: 4 times. The location term is from March to July next year. It will be transacted once every m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

China again rejects Trumps suggestion to negotiate Taiwan 中国再次拒绝特朗普拿台湾来谈判的建议 BEIJING: Chinas foreign ministry has rejected President-elect Donald Trumps suggestion that he might use support of Taiwan as a bargainin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

-------------------1、出口方面的词汇---------------------- 出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 f

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

EU, Japan call for new trade round 欧日呼吁召开新一轮贸易谈判 Worldwide demonstrations disrupted trade talks 世界各地的示威活动中断了贸易谈判 Europe and Japan have called for the resumption of world trade talks by the end

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读