Dialog 2 Jack and Mary are now grown up and dating.Their friendship is as strong as ever there's strong bond between them,so their dialog is relaxed and flows pretty freely.It's more like a married coupls than young dating to get to know each other.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 4 Honesty is the Best Policy诚实是上策 Dialog: The following is an example of just how easy it can be. It could be face to face over the phone. Jack is selling speakers made in Taiwan,and Donna works for an American distributor. Jack:Donna!H

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 5 Motivation动机 Dialog 1 There are lots of ways to get the other guy motivated. The following is an example of inspiring a supplier to do right by you. Lucy works for a computer hardware supplier, and Hal for a small company just starting o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 2 Sometimes It's Fast and Easy快速、简单的谈判 Dialog 1: In the following dialog,Mike is an honest old-fashioned businessman content to make an honest living.He wants to buy some big screen TV sets to distribute in the US. May has often cont

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 16 Countering Give Away Chips 回应虚张型筹码 Well, it's the best I can do. If you want to sell your DVD players, you need to accept my offer. Do we have a deal? I'm afraid not, Bob.(对话详见 Disk 3-7) For Your Informaiton(背景介绍) When y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Friendly Helpful Lawyers友善助人的律师 ..... Tom:Hi,Pam. Thanks for coming. Pam:Hi,Tom.It's good to see you again. Tom:Have a seat and let's get right to it. Pam:Okay,shoot! Tom:I've never used you..... .....(此段对话详见3-13) (For Your Information

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary 重要词汇 bang 大赚一笔 cram 填塞 believable 可信的 representative代表 intimidation威胁;不安 steamroller强硬手段 indexed编目好的 stapled钉好的 commission佣金 hostile有敌意的 antagonistic敌对的 stand one's ground坚守立场 delay延迟 eat out

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 Disk 3-11 This dialog is a continuation of the first, except now Lilly answers questions she can't look up the answers to. 这个对话是上一个的延续,唯一不同的是,莉莉被问到的问题,她并不打算回答。 Hank: Well, Lilly, before we even think abou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 As in the previous chapter,this dialog is about DVD player negotiations,BOb and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane uses the smart method.She heads up a team who did their homework and they're ready for anything.She'll intro

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 16 Countering Give Away Chips回应虚张型筹码 Dialog 1 The dialog below is an example of a dumb reply.As in the previous chapter,this is about DVD player negotiations,and Bob and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane expected an

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter 3 Playing Fair 公平交易 Hi, Bill. It's Masha Black at MPPM Ltd. How are you? Hello, Marsha, I haven't heard from you in a long time. I'm great, and you? (对话详见Disk 1-10) For Your Information(背景介绍) I did my best for my clients, but I n

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Chapter9 Preparing for the Negotiation Session准备谈判 Dialog The dialog below shows a negotiation stalled on price,neither side will compromise.This is the perfect time to play a bargaining chip.Mel represents an electronic control panel manufactur

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 2 In this dialog, Peter,the non-dealer, is talking with Paula. He remained firm. Peter needs the deal as much as Paula and after several hours of stalled talks, he sees Paula won't give any more,so he makes a counter offer. 接下来这个对话中,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Vocabulary: pin钉着 conduit管线 offhand立刻地 evade避开;躲开 fund基金 attempt企图,试图 settlement协议,和解 aim目标要... penetrate贯穿 defiance反抗 litigation诉讼 installation安装,设立 appease安抚,平息 authority权限 be contrary to 违反 grant允许 conp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Dialog 3 This dialog is a continuation of the above. Bob,Brenda's attorney tries to argue Gail into agreeing a compromise is possible. 此对话是上一个对话的延伸.鲍伯是布兰达的律师,他试着要说服嘉儿妥协. Bob: Huh! You know that just isn't true. A roof

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Iknew the memory of our New Year's together would bring you back. 我知道我们新年的回忆会把你带回来。^ I'm not here for you. I'm here to get Chuck's hotel. 我不是因为你才来的。我来这里是为了拿回查克的酒店。 Eh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Example of negotiation 谈判实例 Hello.Mr. Wang. I am glad to meet you here at the fair. 你好,于先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。 Likewise. Take a seat, please. 我很高兴。请坐 How about a cup of tea? 喝杯茶好吗? Sure.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工合作。接洽的加工产品市运动型磁质石膏护垫,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Were willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。 Well let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。 I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers. 我来听听你们有关

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

China said on last Thursday the door for dialogue with the Philippines on the South China Sea is always open, refuting the country's argument that bilateral dialogue has come to an end. 中国政府于上周四宣称,在南海问题上,中国政府

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻