Lesson 10 A Search Back in Time 搜寻历史 Words: amplify vt. 放大;扩大;增强;详述 analogous adj 类似的 analogy n. 类比,类推;类似物 analysis n. 分析;分析报告 analyze vt. 分析,分解 anarchist n. 无政府主义者 anarchy n. 无政府,混乱 anatomy n. 解剖

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 6 Christmas 圣诞节 Words: adopt vt. 采用,采纳;收养 adore v. 崇拜,崇敬;极喜爱 adorn vt. 装饰 adornment n. 装饰,装饰品 adroit adj. 熟练的,灵巧的 advent n. (尤指不寻常的人或事)出现,到来 adventure n. 冒险经历 adventurous adj. 喜欢冒险的,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 7 Another Day, Another Dollar 多上一天班,就多挣一美元 Words: afflict vt. 折磨;使苦恼 affliction n. 痛苦,苦恼 afford vt. 买得起;担负的起(损失、后果等);足以;提供 agenda n. 日程,议程 aggravate vt. 使恶化,使加重 aggravating adj. 恼人的

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 9 The Speech and the Vote 演讲与表决 Words: amalgamate v. 混合,合并 amass vt. 收集,积聚 amateur adj. 业余的 n. 业余爱好者 amaze vt. 使吃惊,使惊叹 ambience n. 周围环境,气氛 ambition n. 雄心,抱负 ambitious adj. 有雄心的,渴望成功的 ambival

Lesson 8 Funny Things Happen 趣事发生 Words: alignment n. 成一条直线;直线排列;队列;联合,联盟 alike adj. 相同的,相似的 allege v. 宣称,主张,断言 allegory n. 寓言 alleviate v. 缓和,减轻 alliteration n. 头韵 alloy n. 合金;vt. 使成合金 allude v.

7whenever I would heal Israel, the sins of Ephraim are exposed and the crimes of Samaria revealed. They practice deceit, thieves break into houses, bandits rob in the streets; 2but they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds. Their sins

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

6Come, let us return to the Lord . He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. 2After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. 3Let us ackno

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

2Say of your brothers, 'My people,' and of your sisters, 'My loved one.' 2Rebuke your mother, rebuke her, for she is not my wife, and I am not her husband. Let her remove the adulterous look from her face and the unfaithfulness from between her breas

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

Language Points chaos 混乱的 situation 情景 comfortable舒服的 vegetable 蔬菜 Tuesday 星期二 unique 独特的 thousand 千 very 非常 well 好的 -tion(单词后缀) resolution决心

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Some imprompty advice 临时的建议 Improvident behaviour is likely to imprint indelible marks on a persons life and personality. What may be thought of as nothing more than just a youthful prank may, in reality, lead to serious consequences. Its ultim

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

A case of insanity? Are you insinuating that I am insane? the patient blurted out indignantly. I insist that you release me immediately from this institution! Please rest at ease, my dear Mr.Brown. I have treated innumerable cases such as yours and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

An influenza patient (from infest to inherit) After little more than an informal examination, the doctor concluded that Mr.Malcolm Smiths organism was infested with a particularly virulent strain of the influenza virus. The virus has infiltrated eve

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

A man of righteousness 一个正直的人 Jerry miller was a politician with strong views. Convinced of his own righteousness, he was the perfect impersonation of a man of rectitude. His stiff walk-due to a knee-joint implantadded to his upright image. A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 28 Starting Small 从小事做起 Words: brim n. 边;边缘;n. 满溢 brisk adj. 活泼的,轻快的;兴隆的,繁忙活跃的 brittle adj. 易碎的 broaden vt. 放宽,变阔,扩大 brochure n. 小册子 bronze n. 青铜,铜像;古铜 Bronze Age 青铜器时代 brook n. 小河 bro

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 31 The Carnival 狂欢节 Words: carapace n. (蟹或龟等的)甲壳 carat n. (宝石重量单位)克拉 cardiac adj. 心脏的 cardinal adj. 首要的,主要的;红衣风头鸟(一种美洲鸟,雄性有深红色羽毛) cargo n. 船货,货物 caricature n. (滑稽模仿的)讽刺画 carna

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 35 Choreography 舞蹈编排 Words: chisel n. 凿子;v. 坎凿,雕,刻 chivalry n. 骑士精神,骑士制度 choke vt. 使窒息;掐

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

【剧情简介】当班纳特先生告诉自己绝望的太太他已经是Bingley先生的座上宾的时候,班纳特太太惊喜交加,这才发现一向和她作对的版纳特先生竟然也如

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

胡敏读故事记单词——大学英语四级词汇(A字头) 第17页 arbitrary ~ asset The most popular TV talk show in town arranged for two architects to talk about architecture on screen. B

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

介绍: /ei/ 的发音很重要 从[e]到[i]滑动 嘴巴扁平,尽量往两边咧开,咧嘴音。 单词举例 : paper /?pe?.p?/ 纸 late /le?t/ 晚的 cake /ke?k/ 蛋糕 name /ne?m/ 名字 句子举例: Haste makes waste. /he?st/ /me?ks/ /we?st

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Topic 1 - Free Education on Teaching Major for Male Students A policy in Fujian province that waives tuition fees for certain male college students has been implemented for a year now. Although the policy has been controversial since day one, it has

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议