平安夜英文祝福语 Merry Christmas, my best friend. 祝我的挚友圣诞快乐。 A Christmas greeting to cheer you, my good friend. 希望圣诞祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。 Take your passion and make it come true. 发挥你的热

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

I attend church on Sunday every week because I want to worship God and receive spiritual guidance in my life. I usually sit in one of the middle pews in the church. One of the members gives the invocation, or opening prayer, to begin the service. Dur

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

祝贺 a.祝贺内容 b.表示祝贺 c.积极评价 d.忠心祝福(再次祝贺+祝福未来) 套句: 祝贺之事和自己的反应: Im so happy to learn that youve just passed your thesis defense. / Im so pleased to hear that youve

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you now and throughout the New Year. 祝你圣诞假期与新的一年平安快乐。 whole, entire 整个(有意义和语法的些微差别),与throughout用法不同 圣诞快乐 经典圣诞歌曲:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

If I Could张学友《祝福》英文版 My love, you're always in my heart My love, you're always in my heart My love, you're always in my heart If I could have it all I would choose to have your love Don't you know How my heart starts jumping when

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

英语中有一些句子虽然只有短短的几个单词,但是用处却非常大。这些句子能在多种场合使用,言简意赅地表达我们想表达的意思。下面我们一起来看一下吧! 1. Don't take it to heart。 别往心里

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

布兰妮斯皮尔斯(Britney Spears),美国著名女歌手,世界级流行天后。她于90年代末签约成为JIVE唱片公司旗下一名艺人。1999年凭借一首《Baby One More Time》红遍全球,并创下2500万张的专辑销售记

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

一般祝福语 Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy new year。 敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wishes on this holiday season。 献上最诚挚的节日祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday seaso

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Hello everyone, I'm Michelle Obama, and on this Mother's Day weekend, I want to take a moment to honor all the mothers out there and wish you a Happy Mother's Day. 大家好。我是米歇尔奥巴马,值此周末母亲节来临之际,我想借此机

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

A fly buzzed round her; he waved it away. 一只苍蝇围着列宁娜嗡嗡地飞;他挥手把它赶走了。 Flies, he remembered, On the white wonder of dear Juliet's hand, may seize And steal immortal blessing from her lips, Who, even in pure an

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

朋友要结婚了,对他/她说些什么祝福的话语呢?这些既简单又浪漫的婚礼祝福语任你选。 1、As you happily look forward to all you're dreaming of, may you be blessed with love and happiness forever! 2、Congratulations to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

婴儿诞生 Baby Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY! 衷心祝贺新生儿诞生,并致以最良好的祝愿! How wonderful it is to hear about your baby! Congratulations to you and the lucky little one. 欣闻得娇儿,令人无比快

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with... and very best wishesfor all the good future in the world.请接受我对你和的神圣结合的最诚挚的祝贺,并祝愿你俩幸福无量。 Allow me to join the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

新版世界杯主题曲Wavin' Flag:群星齐唱,祝福海地 Artist:Various Artists Song:Wavin' Flag For Haiti When I get older I will be stronger They'll call me freedom Just like a wavin flag (K'naan) Born from a throne Older than Rome But

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

圣诞节马上就要到了,除了会说Merry Christmas,还会说什么祝福语?学会这些,别人就会觉得你高大上了。学会下面这些祝福语,别人就会觉得你一定是在国外呆过很长时间: 1. Hope you enjoy the h

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success. (愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!) I give you endless bran

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

圣诞来临,到处都洋溢着节日的气氛。让这些温暖的祝福语点亮你的圣诞节吧! Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐! Wishing

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Who is it that says most? which can say more Than this rich praise, that you alone are you? 有谁能够说出更美的颂词超过这一句:只有你才是你? In whose confine immured is the store 在谁的禁宫中有这样一种宝库, Whic

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Delight,top-gallant delight is to him, who acknowledges no law or lord, but the Lord his God, and is only a patriot to heaven. 那个不认得别的法律和主宰,只认得主耶和华,只对上天忠诚的人,愿他愉悦,至上的愉悦。 Delight

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

塞翁失马焉知非福,讲述的是塞翁丢了一匹马,表面上看似是坏事,但却因为丢马这件事而引起了一系列的连锁反应,有好有坏。这就是所谓的福祸相依了。今天我们就来学习它的英文表达

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语