As I speak to you today I would like to wish you, wherever you may be, a Happy Christmas. And though we live in hard and 1) critical times, Christmas is and always will be a time when we can 2) count

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Merry Christmas and a happy newyear. 圣诞快乐;恭贺新禧。 Best wishes on this holiday season. 致以圣诞节最诚挚的祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season. 在此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。 We wi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

May the joy of Christmas stay in your heart and throughout the entire year. 愿圣诞喜悦常驻你心。 圣诞祝福语 Song:River Artist:ah Mclachlan Its coming on Christmas Theyre cutting down trees Theyre putting up reindeer singing songs o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Peace, goodwill, and happiness for you at Christmas and always. 祝你圣诞平安如意、永远幸福快乐。 Goodwill (好意)美国有名的二手商店 Breast Cancer Research (乳癌研究) Lily在店里面淘到一个30英镑的意大利

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy New Year. 圣诞快乐、新年快乐 英语里等一下的说法,有好几种,这边列下三种 Hold on a second. Wait a minute. Hang on. 圣诞祝福 歌曲名:Santa Baby 歌手:Kylie Minogue 专辑:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. 圣诞快乐、新年快乐。 The more, the merrier. 人越多越好,越热闹! 圣诞快乐 Artist:Mariah Carey Song:All I Want For Christmas Is You I don't want a lot for Christmas 圣诞节我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

May the holiday season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones. 祝阖家佳节幸福快乐! 圣诞祝福 Last Christmas歌词 Last Christmas I gave you my heart But(the)very next day you gave it away This year To save me from t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Christmas Eve 平安夜 Chinese New Years Eve 中国的新年除夕 Happy Holidays!假期愉快 Happy New Year 2015! 新年快乐 Celine Dion 席琳迪翁 Titanic(泰坦尼克号) 《My Heart Will Go On》我心常在 Holy 神圣的 Night 夜晚

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Have a super Christmas and a fun-filled New Year. 祝你圣诞快乐、新年快乐。 圣诞快乐 Song:The Christmas Song Artist:Nat King Cole Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack Frost nipping at your nose Yuletide carols being sung by a ch

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

I was blown away. Here is a young guy who has every reason to be cynical. 我被震撼到了。这个本该是个完全可以愤世嫉俗的年轻人。 He wasn't sure if the country he calls homethe only one he's knownwas gonna deny him his dream of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Hello, everybody. In our house, everybody knows that President is only the third-most important job in the family. So this weekend, I'm going to take a little extra time to say thank you to Michelle for the remarkable way she does the most important

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! I hope you're all having a great Fourth of July weekend. 我衷心希望你们独立日过的愉快。 I want to begin today by saying a special word to the U.S. Men's Soccer Team, who represented America so well the past

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

I'm sure you'll receive good advice. You're got a great education to go back and reflect about what is right for you, but you eventually will have to choose and I hope that you will dare to compete. And by that I don't mean the kind of cutthroat comp

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

口语:感恩节,我想说句谢谢 感恩节的英语是:Thanksgiving Day,也可以直接说Thanksgiving,这里的Day不是必须的。 感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)本来是人们感谢上天赐予好收成的日子,现在已经演变成人们

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 13 Hobbies 第十三课 嗜好 December 29 12月29日 Thank You! 感谢你! Read it! 读读看! Susie's family blessed her with many presents for Christmas. 苏希的家人送了她好多圣诞礼物来祝福她, She can show them thanks

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Song: What a wonderful world 美好世界 Artist: Louis Armstrong 路易斯阿姆斯特朗 I see trees of green, red roses too 看那绿树与红花 I see them bloom for me and you 我觉得他们是为我和你而盛开 and I think to myself what a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

英语学习笔记: take a bow 鞠躬 slight bow 微微点头鞠躬 bow low 深深地鞠躬 bow down to 如的意愿;卑躬屈膝 bow before difficulties 向困难低头 bow before 向鞠躬 tie a bow 打个蝴蝶结 wear a bow 戴着一些蝴蝶结

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

猪年就要来了,给大家拜个早年!新年说吉祥话是中国人欢度佳节的传统,但你知道怎么用英语说这些喜气洋洋的祝福吗? 01.New year's greetings 新年祝福,吉祥话,英语中可以说: New year's wis

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

要写英语圣诞祝福?给朋友、给同事、老板、客户、爱人、亲人、同学、老师?不用愁!我们精心收集的这份英语圣诞祝福大全,供你尽情挑选! 关键词: #1.For Friends:给朋友 Spencer's selecti

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀