Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. The new day is here, and so are you! Now that we've started this new day, I hope that you're ready to give your best to it, and to enjoy it for all that it's worth! Remember today that you ar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

明天就是元宵节了,在这里先祝各位元宵节快乐喽!! 在此,也与大家一起分享几句元宵节英语祝福短语。 Here I would like to share some text messages about Lantern Festival with you! 1. 元宵节之际,祝你心

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

1.采一轮松间明月供你观赏,织一件秋日的凉爽为你披上,斟一杯月宫的琼浆醉你心上,做一份仲秋的祝福圆你梦乡。 An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing, weave a cool autumn you covered, as appropriate piec

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

The Music Within life...what is it? see it in the colors of autumn, a gentle snowfall in winter, a sudden shower in spring, the radiance of a summer day. behold it in the laughter of the young and the old. know of it in a surge of hope, the blessings

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

【教师节的由来】 我也不知道为什么,那天早上一起床就忽然想到老师应该有自己的节日。教师节的最早创意人、中科院院士王梓坤教授这样说。 那是1984年12月9日,王教授当天就把这个想法

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clearwaters so blue, this wish is coming to you。 越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。 It's joy to know you, wishing the nicest things a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

生意兴隆: wish your business success 大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success 蛇马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse 恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you 年年有余: may you always get more than

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

考生可知道,雅思口语考试印象分真的很重要!雅思口语考试印象分你不要小看,雅思考试为什么说是无声的开始,其实就是因为雅思口语考试的特殊性,考生一定要了解雅思口语印象分的重

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

and to good year the May many YearBest wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

夏威夷岛上,Jay接到弟弟的电话,他被提醒他们的父亲就是在这个年纪去世的,Jay不由自主地紧张起来。Mitchell和Cameron把Lily忘在了电梯里,Jay因运动过度背部受伤,而Haley过度放纵自己喝酒后

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

新年英文祝福语--给上司长辈 For you and your family, boss, during this holiday season! 值此佳节,老板,献给您及您的家人。 there's no place like home for the holidays. 在这佳节里,没有比家更好的地方了。 Bes

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Much joy to you in the upcoming year. 愿您在新的一年充满快乐。 Thank you for all you have done for us. 感谢您为我们所做的一切。 We won't forget you this holiday season. 假期里,我们不会忘记您的。 Thank you for you

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through. 让温馨的祝愿、幸福的思念和友好的祝福,在新年来到你身边,伴你左右

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season! 爸爸妈妈:值此佳节,感谢您们所给予的一切。 I'll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you. 我将回家与你们共度佳节。 A present from me is on the way. Hope you'l

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Billy Gilman(小比利)是有史以来流行乐坛最年轻的少年歌手,12岁就以首张专辑《One Voice》创造全美百万以上的销售纪录。 小比利以其真挚的情感、动人的嗓音征服成人市场,而他纯真俏皮的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Happy new year, my best friend. 祝我的挚友新年快乐。 A New Year greeting to cheer you, my good friend. 希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。 We will be having New Year Party at Wang Ping's this year. You are welcome to j

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. ~Lily Tomlin as Edith Ann The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life ... What is it? See it in the colors of autumn, A gentle snowfall in winter, A sudden shower in spring, The radiance of a summer day. Behold it in the laughter Of the young and the old. Know of it in a surge of hope, The blessings that are bount

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

本文是对新GRE重点词汇考法的总结和相关近义反义词汇的整理,希望对广大考生有所帮助。新GRE词汇虽然取消了类比反义,但是其重要作用仍然不容忽视,因此要想顺利通过新G考试就要首先将

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

不管是读书考试还是工作生活,我们偶尔会被英语这个磨人的小妖精折磨。 Q 为什么明明是诅咒别人摔断腿(break a leg),表达出来的却是祝你好运? 究其渊源,这个颇为怪异的祝福语,有很

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语