Everyone should be polite. Polite people show good manners. Moreover, they are popular. On the other hand, rude people are looked down upon. Rudeness shows poor education. Therefore, why not be polite

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

就为了今天,我将不再害怕。尤其我不会再害怕享受美丽的事物,并且相信我给予世界的,世界也会给予我。 Just for today Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life probl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Im a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there. 我是一个中学

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

电子邮件常看起来没有打印出来的商务信那样正式,在商场上你可决不能让你的语言显得很不正式。电子邮件可能更快捷更有效,但是你的客户和生意伙伴可不会轻易允许随随便便的通讯联系

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Er, ask Denise. She should know. 问丹尼斯,她应该知道。 Ok, thanks Tom, I'll ask her. 好的,谢谢汤姆,我会问她的。 I'd warned her, you know, I said 'Victoria, if you don't change your hairdresser... Denise? One day you'll hol

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Here's one. 给你这个。 Thanks. Okay, I'm listening Tom. 谢谢,好的,我洗耳恭听了,汤姆。 Okay. Say: go... go... ...away...Slimy Limey. 好的。说走 走 开,假惺惺的Limey。 Go away Slimy Limey. Are you sure? 走开,假惺

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Hello! You're joining us again after Anna's call from Mr Lime he asked her to lunch, remember. 你们好!在安娜接到Lime先生的电话后,我们又见面了。记得他邀请安娜共进午餐吗? Now Anna and Denise are flapping. 现在安娜

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'm a little bit concerned about something. 我对一些问题有点担心。 I'm a little bit concerned... Doesn't that mean something bad? 我对一些问题有点担心。这是不是不好的意思。 Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Heres a reminder of the phrases she used: Would you mind not doing that please? 下面再来看一下她都用了哪些话:你可不可以不要那样做? Im afraid its against company policy. 恐怕那样有违公司规定。 Im afraid its not p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I could get you some nicotine gum if you like? 我可以给你一些尼古丁口香糖,如果你需要的话? No, its OK.Ill stub it out as you asked so nicely. 不用了,谢谢。我会把烟灭掉的看在你好心提醒我的份上。 Thank

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Attending to the Little Things 人性化的本质其实就是kindness,善意,善良。这些善意体现在产品中,就叫人性化。而我们在人际交往中,小小的善意,也会让你和他人的关系瞬间变得温暖,和谐。但若

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

一天,Bill和Tom去一个饭馆共度晚餐。当服务生端上两份牛排的时候,Bill迅速给自己选了大块的牛排。 Tom对此很不高兴:什么时候你能学得礼貌点? Bill说:如果你先选的话,你会选哪份? T

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

大家都知道等在英语中是wait,但在英语中直接叫别人wait却不太礼貌,今天的节目就来说一说如何用英语说等一下。 Wait a moment 大家对这个说法再熟悉不过了,但在英语中这句话听起来会有点不

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

If you don't want to do something for somebody, you should manage to say No. in the first place. The moment you give in, you've given them the impression that they can use your time as long as they try hard enough. No Let me see.No Maybe. Just No. an

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(368) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are, one of the most important things you are going to need to know is how to ask for directions: so here are some useful phrases. 你正在一个说英语的国家旅游吗?如果是的,最重

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Ladies and gentlemen, it is a great pleasure to have you all to this party to celebrate the inauguration of our new company president, Mr. Cheng-En Lin. I Would like to give a brief profile of Mr. Lin for those of you who do not know him well. Mr. Li

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、问候 每个电话应该以礼貌的问候开始例如,Hi, how've you been? 或者Nice to hear from you. 就算你出于某种意图打电话给工作上认识的人,如果不以礼貌的寒喧开始谈话而直接进入工作主题的话也

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语