I will I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime. I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincol

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

商务口语大全 partⅥ 商业的衍生环节 -Unit 7 产品介绍

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

01.01. 02 介绍他人 1. Hi, Peter. Have you met Bob? 2. I 'l introduce you to everybody. 3. I'd like to introduce Mr. Brown. 4. I'd like you to meet my friend, Jane. 5. I don't think you met David, did you? *Have you two been introduced? A:I don't thi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help. M:Sure. What is it? C:公司

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Chapter 21 Exchanging Ideas with Foreigners与老外交流You:It's very common nowadays to see foreigners and have a chance to exchange ideas with them. 现在对我们来说,见到外国人并且和他们交流已经不是什么新鲜事儿了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

People often ask me to compare our current college students with the crop we taught ten, fifteen, or twenty years ago. I answer by saying that, of course, I can only speak for myself, and only on the basis of my limited experience. Also, generalizing

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

It's said that you will go to Switzerland tomorrow. 听说你明天去瑞士。 Yes. I will. 是的,我要去。 Why do you choose such a country? 你为什么要选择这个国家呢? In my opinion, it's very clean, quiet. The people are very fr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Nissan is one of the worlds largest car manufacturers. It started as the Kwaishinsha Motorcar Co. in 1918 and then the DAT Motorcar Co. The company became Nissan in the 1930s. It became a major supplier of equipment to Japans military before WWII. Ni

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

商务谈判前做介绍是比较严肃的事情,夸夸其谈并不被欣赏。 商务谈判前如果是初次见面,一般采用握手的礼节。握手者双目注视对方,微笑,问候,致意,不要看第三者或显得心不在焉。除

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第一, 迷你对话 A: Would you like me to have a have a friend to fix you up? 你需要我介绍一个朋友给你认识吗? B: OK. Thank you. 好的,谢谢。 A: Mary, this is our sales manager, Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith, this is my good friend,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

He's into you. 他喜欢你。 He chooses the perfect gift. 用心挑选礼物。 Don't worry if his gifts are duds but ifhe consistently hits it out of the park with his present shopping skills, takeit as a compliment: he's not only a good listener,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Introduce the company 介绍公司 A: Can you tell me something about your company? 你能告诉我有关贵公司的情况吗? B: Yes, our company was set up in 1978 with a capital of 2 million dollars. It's now one of the biggest manufacturers of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Key Sentences(重点句子) 1.I think we haven't met each other before, have we? 我想我们以前没有见过面,对吗? 2.Aren't you Miss Huang? 你不是黄小姐吗? 3.We met the other night at a dinner. 我们在那天的宴会上

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

An oral introduction to the factory 介绍工厂 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our factory.First of all, I'd like to give you a brief introduction to our factory.Our factory has a history of ten years and it is located on northern ba

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

英语打电话,是否常卡壳?Hello,who are you? I am him. 快听节目,学习最自然的说法,摆脱英语电话恐惧症! 关键词: 熟人之间打电话 开场最常用的就是What's up? How is it going? 不管是打电话还是接

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The other replied with a shake of the head and added two or three utterly incomprehensible words. Then he seemed to question me directly with a long stare. 他的同伴一边点头一边回答,讲了几句完全听不懂的话。然后他的眼光回

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

非正式介绍: This is my boss, Mr. Wang. 这是我的老板,王先生。 Josh, this is my secretary, Mary. 乔希,这是我的秘书玛丽。 I'd like you to meet my co-worker, Robert Jehan. 我想让你见见我的同事,罗伯特吉安。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

备考雅思写作考试,考生们遇到的问题往往是雅思小作文类型有哪些,今天小编就特意为大家整理了相关内容,希望对大家备考能够有用,一起来看看吧! 一般来说,雅思小作文都是图表作文,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

6. 介绍认识 三英文任你选 My name is... 我叫 Let me introduce you to my assistant. 让我把你介绍给我的助理。 This is Mr. Zhang , the manager of South Trading Company. 这是张先生,南方贸易公司的经理。 半个句型要

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Jean: 我是董征. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that are often seen in the newspapers or heard on the television. Jean: 想要跟上时代,不妨收听Real En

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版