So you're on the phone and you don't know how to hang up? Well, let me tell you some tips. Hi, I'm Hazely Lopez from Hazely Academy of Refinement and Modeling. I'm going to tell you, how to get off the phone politely. Well, that's the key. Being poli

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

当我们面对不太熟的人,发表反对意见或是可能冒犯到对方的言语时,都会礼貌的在前面加一句无意冒犯然后再吧啦吧啦~ 那么大家知道英文中无意冒犯怎么表达吗? 美剧原声: Clementine: You

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit 22 英国人的礼貌

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

Jackie Chan is a true action movie great. He has appeared in dozens of movies and is a screen legend. He had a simple beginning as a Chinese refugee in Hong Kong. His early years were, perhaps, a sign of things to come. His parents nicknamed him Pao-

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the Prime Minister and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates, and the ruler of Dubai. He has helped transform the emirate of Dubai from a desert town into a major business hub and tourist destination. He

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Jordans Queen Rania is a very modern monarch. She has worked for companies like Citibank and Apple Computer and appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She also uses YouTube to help people around the world understand more about the Arab world. She became

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Lucy Liu is an American actress and artist. She was a Charlies Angel and was the voice of Viper in Kung Fu Panda. She has held several exhibitions of her painting and photography. She regularly donates the profits of her shows to UNICEF, for whom she

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Lewis Hamilton was born in England in 1985. He was named after American sprint champion Carl Lewis, so he was associated with speed even from when he was a baby. Perhaps it came as no surprise that Lewis got into racing of some sort. He won the Formu

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

The full name of the Wrigley chewing gum maker is the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. It was founded in 1891 as a trading company that sold soap and baking powder. In 1892, William Wrigley, Jr. discovered the free chewing gum he gave away with the baking po

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

The Tata Group is the largest corporation in India. It has a diverse range of business interests, including cars, steel, information technology, energy, tea and hotels. It was founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, who set up a company in Mumb

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

CNN (Cable News Network) is an American-owned cable news channel that is viewed in over 200 countries. It was founded in 1980 by media giant Ted Turner. He succeeded in his vision of providing 24-hour television news coverage. CNN was the first all-n

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Kellogg Company (also known as Kellogg or Kellogg's) is the world's top producer of breakfast cereals and cereal products and a leading producer of convenience foods. Kellogg's was founded as the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company in 1906 by Wil

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

The NBA (National Basketball Association) is the professional body that controls basketball in the U.S.A. and Canada. It consists of 30 franchised teams, of which 29 are in the U.S. and one is in Canada. It was founded in 1946 as the Basketball Assoc

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Sony Corporation is one of Japans biggest multinational conglomerates. It is renowned worldwide for high-tech innovation and quality electronics products, many of which are household names. It was founded by Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka in 1946. They

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Starbucks is an international coffee and coffeehouse chain. It is the worlds best-known brand of coffee shop and has almost 20,000 stores in around 50 countries, employing close to 150,000 people. It was formed in Seattle, Washington in 1971 by Engli

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Puma is a German manufacturer of sports shoes, and lifestyle and other sportswear. It was founded in 1924 by brothers Rudolf and Adolf Dassler. They became famous at the 1936 Olympic Games in Munich. Adolf persuaded U.S. sprinter Jesse Owens to wear

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Hertz is the world's leading vehicle renting organization. It operates from approximately 7,700 locations in 145 countries worldwide. It is the largest general use car rental brand in the world and is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Heineken is one of the worlds most popular brands of beer. It was established in 1873 in Amsterdam by Gerard Adriaan Heineken. He saw a market to introduce a beer culture in Amsterdams cafes. Today, Heineken is brewed by 40 breweries in 39 countries

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

1、下面是有人向你问候或是介绍你时的回答用语: How are you? Im good / Im fine, thank you. Im happy to meet you. Im glad/happy to meet you too. Its a pleasure to meet you. The pleasures all mine. How are you doing? Im doing fine/w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

(6) A: I'll call you next week. B: Do you know my number? A: No, I don't. B: It's right here on my card. A:我下个星期会打电话给你。 B:你知道我的号码吗? A:不知道。 B:就

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语