nice to meet everybody! glad to meet everybody! glad to see everybody! 替换:substitution good morning,Mei! good afternoo,Mei! good evening,Mei! How are you! How are you doing! I'm fine. I'm ok. and you? what about you? how about you?/what not bad, th

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(760) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

商业英语教程 English For Business 第一课: 介绍业务伙伴 Lesson 1: Meet the team 各位听众好,我是澳大利亚澳洲广播电台中文部的节目主持人马健媛,欢迎您收听商业英语教程节目。这套英语教学节

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。 What name shall I say? 您怎么称呼? May

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Lying is more than an occasional experience for many people on blind dates. I'll keep in touch is the lie most frequently employed by single people. 许多男女相亲时都有过说谎的经历,以后再联系是最常见的谎话。 Recently a ma

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

If I were a Boy Again 假如我又回到了童年 If I were a boy again, I would cultivate courage. Nothing is so mild and gentle as courage, nothing so cruel and pitiless as cowardice, says a wise author. We too often borrow trouble, and anticipate that may

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Feifei: Hello and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me Feifei, Neil: And me Neil. Feifei: And how are you today Neil? Neil: It's all good today thank you! I've got a really good question for you today Feifei: Ooh a question - ask aw

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Telephone 电话 As your company's representative, your phone manners should be impeccable. Too many workers who are abrupt on the phone rationalize their behavior by saying it's OK or even expected. 作为你公司的代表,电话对话的礼貌不应

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

是不是你说的话常常会引起误会呢?你的请求是否通常没有回应呢?如果是这样的话,可能别人认为你的英语不够礼貌客气。 1.Can you pass me? vs Give me人们不喜欢别人支配他们去做事情,因此有时想

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

遇到不满意的事情和对待需要投诉时,礼貌地说比较奏效。而且有趣的是,你可能先要说SORRY,再提出你的投诉,这样显得很有教养和礼貌,你的问题才会得到更圆满的解决。 比如,在商店里

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Larry和李华在一个大商场里买东西,那里非常拥挤。李华今天学会两个常用语my bad 和back in the day。 LL: My bad! I didn't mean to step on your foot, Li Hua. It's just that there are so many people at the mall today. LH: M

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

It's not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It's not like that.不是那样的。当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他和同事Amy散会一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, I can't believe what you were doing during that meeting. C:开会的时候?我没干什么啊? A:You were using your cell phone to s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

亲爱的朋友们,根据我多年的经验,特别为大家总结了20个对外交往的常用句型!记住:是句型。而不是句子! 1.I'd like to invite you to my home. 我想请你去我家。 2.Thank you very much for helping me.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

9. She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思 She is coming on to you.这句话是用在两性的关系上,意思是「她对你投怀送抱。」也就是形容某人对某人有意思的情况,这个句型男女两性都适用;同样的情况,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[礼貌说No] 总有些时候我们必须说不,但如何说才能不使别人不快呢? 英语中这样委婉地拒绝: 1. I can't right now, but maybe later. 我现在办不了,过会儿再看吧。 这意味着将来可能行。 2. Unfortuna

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

电话英语的N个诀窍 如果正在寻求能操练英语的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变 成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果正在寻求能操练 英语 的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!我们提供一些窍门来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

要拒绝别人光是说 No 是不够的,还得要有充分的理由才行,特别是那些盛情难却的邀请、动用一大堆关系的请求。此外,要很客气又很礼貌地拒绝别人也是一门学问。例如别人约你出去,你要

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语