It is likely that you have heard the saying, Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. This saying seems to be true, and there are many people who are eager to try out this lifestyle1 for themselves. Here in Taiwan, it is no

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

第12 单元,中嘴卷舌长元音,简称为中嘴卷舌音 一、 每日练嘴单词。 1、 order 命令 Are you ready to order now?请问,你准备好点菜了吗? 2、 sport 运动 What sport are you good at?你最擅长什么运动? 3、

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

There's an expression if you snooze, you lose. 有这样一个表达起得晚,输得惨。 If you snooze, you lose, which means if you fall asleep - if you are not awake, you may miss something important. 如果你贪睡,你就会输,这意味着

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

There's an expression in English, the early bird gets the worm. 英语里有句话,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。 The early bird gets the worm, worm. 早起的鸟儿才能找到虫子(worm)。 A worm, worm, is a little animal that birds eat. The w

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

是的,此时此刻,我们正在迎向2015,而2014的余温并未散去。又该做新一年的计划了,那些摩拳擦掌出发的时刻又将重新到来。Wait! 当新年的钟声敲响时,我们打开记忆的收音机,将时刻调回一

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

无论起床有多么的痛苦,无论你多么的不想起床,你都必须得起床,起床是一天做的第一件事,睁开眼睛就不算了。起床了,这是我们每天都必须做的一件事,我们来看看起床的几种英语表达

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

early bird通常称早起的人为 early bird 或 morning person。经常晚睡,或者晚上很活跃的人就是 night person 或者是 night owl. My wife is a morning person, but I'm a night owl. 我的妻子是个早起的人,但是我是个夜猫

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Unit 127:Be an early-bird exerciser 第127单元:做个早起的运动者 Researchers at the Southwest Health Institute in Phoenix compared people who work out in the morning to people who do so in the evening. 凤凰城西南健康中心的研究员

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Wash up 洗脸 Stuart was an early riser: he was almost always the first person up in the morning. 斯图亚特是个爱早起的人:每天早晨他总是第一个起床。 He liked the feeling of being the first one stirring; 他喜欢第一个在屋

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

For a change/改变一下,调剂一下 [生活中有太多的一成不变,为了给自己增添动力,我们需要做一下改变,那怕只是小小的。就比如:从来不买花的你,给家

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 精品五句

A: Hey, Jim, its time to wake up and get out of bed. 嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦! B: Do I have to get up now? 我现在一定得起床吗? A: You'd better get up, or you'll be late. 你最好现在起床,否则要迟到了。 B: Wha

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Akane, Canada speaker What is a typical morning for you? A typical morning for me involves getting up with the alarm clock, turning on the news, taking a shower, and I make toast everyday, but I don't have a toaster so I have to toast my toast on the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

If a man works hard, the land will not be lazy. 人不缺地工,地不缺人粮。 And, then, most telling of all: No on who can rise before dawn 360 days fails to make his family rich. 这所有的这一切都在说明早起的鸟有食吃的道理。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

A new study suggests morning people are born, not made. 一项新的研究表明,早睡早起是与生俱来的特质,不是后天养成的。 Here's some good news for all you night owls desperately trying to get better at mornings - new researc

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Claire为了让Phil开心,决定早起去排队买第一天发行的Ipad作为Phil的生日礼物,可Claire还是忍不住困意睡着了。Mitchell以为有人闯进Lily的房间而被吓住,但事后他对自己应付突发状况的反应而感

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

LESSON 5 Early rising 第五课 早起 Get up, little sister; the morning is bright, 快起床,小妹妹,看早晨多么明亮, And the birds are all singing to welcome the light: 所有的小鸟都唱着歌来欢迎这些光芒; The buds are

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

1.Avoid talking to negative people.少和悲观的人接触。 You need all the cheerleading you can get, so try not to talk to those who have lost all hope and are trying to get you to feel the same way. Misery loves company and spending time with n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

上期中译英答案: (一) XiaoGao: Well, I think I'll save up for a new car. I'm sick of riding my bike everywhere! 小高:嗯,我想我要存钱买辆新车,我都受够了每天骑车到处走。 Jingjing:I've gotta hand it to you, X

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Are you a NIGHT OWL or an EARLY BIRD? 1) night owl 深夜党 2) early bird 早起的人 3) morning person 早起的人 4) night person 夜猫子

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

ways to kill stress 减压秘诀 Wake Up Earlier 早起 It's certainly true that the more sleep you get, the less prone to stress you'll be. However, waking up 15 or 20 minutes earlier each morning may have more benefits than sleeping in. By giving y

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening