5 Effective Ways to Overcome Procrastination 克服拖延症的5种有效方法 1. Focus on your priorities 1.集中于你优先要做的事情 If you want to succeed in managing your tasks and fighting procrastination, you are to focus on the things

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

早起赶火车 是的,我明天一大早要去火车站,因此我想让你们叫醒我。 A:Yes, I'm going to the railway station early tomorrow morning, so I would like to ask for a wake-up call. I'm Jim Baker in Room 321. 是的,我明天一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

夜猫子们 幸福着并无奈着 享受着并纠结着 为什么幸福,为什么享受? 因为孤独就是整个世界。 为什么无奈,为什么纠结? 因为明天还要早起上班! 今天我们就来看看夜猫子的各种英语说法。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Why Stay in Bed? Some people are night owls; some are early birds. You probably know which one you are, but did you know that there may be a biological reason why some people are out of bed at dawn wh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Early Bird 早起的鸟儿 Oh, if you're a bird, 哦,如果你是一只鸟, be an early bird 就当早起的鸟, And catch the worm 捉捉虫, for your breakfast plate. 放进早餐盘中。 If you're a bird, 如果你是一只鸟, be an ea

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Why Stay in Bed? 早起的虫儿被鸟吃? Some people are night owls; some are early birds. You probably know which one you are, but did you know that there may be a biological reason why some people are out of bed at dawn while others prefer to b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Early Rising 早起 Early rising benefits us in many ways. 早起在各方面对我们都有好处。 First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we ca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

How do I become a morning person? 怎么把早晨变成自己的巅峰时刻 获得8.9k 好评的回答@Dean Yeong: Quick two points here to make the process easier: 做到这两点可以使过程更容易: 1. Never feel bad if you fall off your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There is only so much time in the day. 一天只有那么多时间。 If you want to get more done, you really have two choices如果你想多做点事,你就只有两种选择。 Stay up late. Or get up early. 熬夜。或者起早。 Which are yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Are you early? Do you get an early start on your day? Do you arrive to appointments early? Do you finish projects and tasks ahead of deadlines? Are you the Early Bird? 你够早吗?你做得到每天早上早起吗?你和别人有约时会提早到

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

起床英语怎么说 起床了,这是我们每天都必须做的一件事,我们来看看起床的几种英语表达! Its time to get up. 该起床了。 I want to stay in bed for another half an hour. 我真想在床上多睡半个小时。 L

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For many people, getting out of bed in the morning is no easy feat, and feelings of sleepiness can drag on long into the day ahead. 对许多人来说,早晨起床不太容易,而且一整天都会觉得昏昏欲睡。 You may automatically reach

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Everyday routine 每天小事 Wake up early 早起 Early in the morning I am free to start my day on my terms. By waking early, I can set the pace and create a mood that lasts the day. The quiet of my house has a soothing hum that vibrates against my

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语作文 Early rising Early rising is a good habit for everyone. It is good for us in many ways. Firstly, it helps to keep us healthy. We can breathe the fresh air in the morning. It's fun for us to take a walk along the street. Secondly, early risi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

At a workshop I attended last weekend, the facilitator jokingly mentioned that hes more of a night owl and his energy doesnt generally kick in until about 2:00 in the afternoon. I laughed, thinking that my list of accomplishments post 2 p.m. is about

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) Bright and early 一大早 2) First thing in the morning 早起第一件事 3) Get a move on 快点 4) Hit the hay 去睡觉

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

十招助你无障碍早起 俗话说,早起的鸟儿有虫吃!早起的好处人人都知道,可是我们就是不愿与亲爱的床分离。每天起床的时候,心里都在默念床,你不要这样,你放我走,我是有工作的人!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

anearlybird早起的人 例句: Iamanearlybird. 我是一个喜欢早起的人。 Areyouanightpersonoranearlybird? 你是一个夜猫子还是喜欢早起的人? Maryisanearlybird,shegetsuparoundfiveo'clockeverymorning. 玛丽是个喜欢早起的人

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

都知道早睡早起身体好!但是因为种种原因...可能就是单纯的不想睡...总之,很多人都有熬夜的习惯。连习大大发话了,年轻人不要熬夜,那我们该如何用英文劝说夜猫子早点休息别熬夜呢?

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

To be alone with you Just you and me Now wont you tell me true Aint that the way it oughta be? To hold each other tight He whole night through Evrything is always right When Im alone with you. To be alone with you At the close of the day With only yo

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲