入会费用 当您完成入会手续后,我们会跟您收取入会费两万元。 A: What if I decide to purchase a membership after the trial? How much do you charge? 万一我在使用一个月后决定要成为正式会员呢?你们会怎么收

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

13. Have you phoned the remover? 你给搬家公司打过电话了吗? 还能这样说: Did you give the remover a ring? Have you ringed up the remover to help us move? 应用解析: on the phone 在通话; picture phone 电视电话; phone

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A: Welcome to the Consultancy Department, I'm Greg Wu. What can I assist you with today? 欢迎光临咨询部,我是Greg Wu。我今天可以为您效劳吗? B: I need to do a credit investigation on another company, but Im worried it'll be a bi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Inspection Procedures 商检程序 A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection? 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗? B: All right. 好的。 A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

5.机位预约、确认篇 Hello. This is United Airlines. 联合航空,您好。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。 What's your name and flight number? 请说您的大名与

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 762.I've come to inquire about a five-thousand-pound remittance from London. 我来查问一笔从伦敦汇来的五千英镑汇款。 763.But the remittance is under the name of Robert Williams. 但这笔汇款是汇

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit 36 In a hotel(2) 第36课 在旅馆里(2) A traveler is checking into a hotel. 一名旅客正在办理住宿登记。 R: Here's your key. Check out time is 12 noon. If you want to stay until 6 p.m., it's another half day. After that you have to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

The Office - What Do You Do? (C0021) A: Oh, look, theres Veronica and her boyfriend.Shes always going on about him at the office. Oh,great, they saw us. Theyre coming this way. B: Oh, man... C: Jessica! Arthur! Hi! Id like you to meet my oyfriend Gre

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Good afternoon. Can I help you? 下午好。我能帮您什么吗? Is Ms April Wang available at the moment? April Wang女士现在有空儿吗? I'm sorry, Sir. She's currently away at our sub-branch. 对不起,先生。她目前到我们的下面

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Hello, Lincoln Bank. Kristy speaking, how may I help you today? 您好,这里是Lincoln银行。我是Kristy,我今天能如何为您效劳? Hello, Kristy. Could I speak to the department that deals with credit card applications, please? 你好,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Welcome to IBJ. What can we assist you with today? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。我们今天有什么可以帮助您的吗? Hello. Yes, I've just read your leaflet about the new MoneyLink Card. 你好。是的,我刚刚看到你们有关新的灵通卡的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

摘要:学英语要掌握大量的词汇,而掌握好词缀,是提高词汇量的有效途径。比如, 在某些动词后面加上象-er, -or, etc.就可以构成名词,表示从事某种职业的 人或者某一类的人。仔细观察一下

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

机场登机 无论你要去哪个国家旅行,如果机场的工作人员不会讲你的母语,都可以选择用英语交流。下面的句子很重要,它们可以帮助你遵守机场规则,保证你按时登机。 你可能会听到的英语

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Clerk: What can I help you with? 您要办理什么业务? Denny: I'd like to deposit some money. 我要存钱。 Clerk: How much would you like to deposit? 您要存多少? Denny: Twenty thousand. 两万。 Clerk: Give me your money and pa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Negotiation on customs cleatance 通关协商 Shall we get down to the problem of customs clearance now? 我们谈一谈通关的问题吧。 OK. According to the terms in our contract, you have to take charge of all the stuff in customs clearance. 好

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A man sits down on a Boeing 747 next to a mother holding her new baby. Proudly showing off her baby, she turned and angled him to her companion who'd just sat down next to her. Excuse me ma'am, said the man, I don't mean to offend you, but that is th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

It's really a good bargain. 真划算啊。 A:Can I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗? B:Yes,I want to buy a necklace as my wife's birthday gift? 是的,我想买一条项链作为妻子的生日礼物。 A:How about this one? 这个怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

5. Maybe we can try shopping online. 也许我们可以试着在网上购物。 还能这样说: Perhaps we can try to buy things online. We might try to do shopping through the internet. 6. I tried to buy a new cell phone online, but I didn't know

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Part 4 Useful expressions 第四部分 旅游实用句 1.For transit passenges, the re-boarding time is 9:30 p. m. 1.过境游客请于晚上9点30分重新登机。 2.Where is the CAL transfer desk? 2.请问华航的转机柜台在哪里? 3.When s

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语