实境旅游英语 第11期:入境和转机(4)
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:实境旅游英语
英语课
Part 4 Useful expressions
第四部分 旅游实用句
1.For transit 1 passenges, the re-boarding time is 9:30 p. m.
1.过境游客请于晚上9点30分重新登机。
2.Where is the CAL transfer desk?
2.请问华航的转机柜台在哪里?
3.When shall I re-board the plane?
3.请问我什么时候要重新登机?
4.When is the boarding time?
4.登机时间是什么时候?
5.When will the transit flight take off?
5.请问转机班机什么时候起飞?
6.Is this the right lounge for TG 635?
6.请问这是TG635航班的候机室吗?
7.All connecting passengers are requested to the proceed to Gate 8.
7.所有转机的旅客请往8号登机门。
8.Passport, please.
8.请出示护照。
9.Here you are./Here is my passport.
9.在这里。
10.Please give me you disembarkation card, and let me see you passport.
10.请给我看一下你的入境证和护照。
11.What's the purpose of your visit?
11.你此行的目的是什么?
12.Sightseeing.
12.观光。
登机
13.I 'm here on business trip.
13.我是来洽谈商务的。
14.How long are you staying here?
14.您要在这里待多久?
15.A month or so.
15.一个月左右。
16.Where are you going to stay?
16.您会住在哪里?
17.A hotel downtown.
17.市中心的一家旅馆。
18.I will stay at a friend's place.
18.我住在朋友家。
19.Have you been to Italy before?
19.你来过意大利吗?
20.No, this is my first trip here.
20.没有,我第一次来。
21.Are you traveling alone?
21.你一人独行吗?
22.I'm with my husband.
22.我跟我先生一起来。
23.Any relatives here?
23.你在这有亲戚吗?
24.Is your family going to join you in the UK?
24.你的家人随后会来英国吗?
25.Are you with a group?
25.你是跟团来的吗?
26.Do you have a return ticket?
26.你有回程机票吗?
27.Which country do you come from?
27.您从哪个国家来的。
28.I'm from Taiwan.
28.我来自中国台湾。
29.Where is the baggage claim?
29.请问行李提取处怎么走?
30.Which carousel 2 is for flight TG 945?
30.请问TG945的行李提取处在哪里?
31.Excuse me, this is my bag.
31.借过一下,这是我的行李。
32.I can't find my bag.
32.我的行李不见了。
33.What does your bag look like?
33.你的行李是什么样子?
34.It's a green suitcase with wheels.
34.我的行李是有轮子的绿色行李箱。
35.Where can I find a baggage trolley 3?
35.哪里有行李推车。
36.Where do I go through customs inspection 4?
36.我该从哪里通关?
37.Do you know which lines to follow?
37.你可以告诉我该走哪条通道吗?
38.You can follow the red lines if you have anything to declare?
38.如果你有东西需要申报,请走红色通道。
39.Can I fill in a new customs declaration form now?
39.我可以现在重新填一份海关申报单吗?
40.Where should I pay the tax?
40.我应该在哪里缴税。
41.Do you have anything to declare?
41.你有什么要申报的吗?
42.God any tobacco, Spirits?
42.带有香烟、烈酒吗?
43.I have some cigarettes, just for my own use.
43.我带有一些香烟,是自己要抽的。
44.Please bring your luggage here for inspection.
44.请把行李带过来检查。
45.Please open this baggage.
45.请打开这个包。
46.Your luggage is exempted 5 from examination.
46.你的行李可以不用检查。
47.This is a gift for a friend.
47.这是要给朋友的礼物。
48.Must I pay duty on this.
48.我这个必须缴税吗?
49.Please show me your declaration form.
49.请给我看一下你的申报单。
50.You have only personal effects, don't you.
50.你只有私人用品吗?
n.经过,运输;vt.穿越,旋转;vi.越过
- His luggage was lost in transit.他的行李在运送中丢失。
- The canal can transit a total of 50 ships daily.这条运河每天能通过50条船。
n.旋转式行李输送带
- Riding on a carousel makes you feel dizzy.乘旋转木马使你头晕。
- We looked like a bunch of awkward kids riding a slow-moving carousel.我们看起来就像一群骑在旋转木马上的笨拙的孩子。
n.手推车,台车;无轨电车;有轨电车
- The waiter had brought the sweet trolley.侍者已经推来了甜食推车。
- In a library,books are moved on a trolley.在图书馆,书籍是放在台车上搬动的。
n.检查,审查,检阅
- On random inspection the meat was found to be bad.经抽查,发现肉变质了。
- The soldiers lined up for their daily inspection by their officers.士兵们列队接受军官的日常检阅。
标签:
旅游英语