实境旅游英语 第10期:入境和转机(3)
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:实境旅游英语
英语课
Part3 Conversations
第三部分 会话练习
At the Immigration Counter
入境柜台
Customs Officer: Passport and disembarkation card, please.
海关人员:请出示您的护照和入境登记表。
David: Here you are.
大卫:在这里。
Customs Officer: What is your purpose of visiting?
海关人员:你来的目的是什么?
David: Sightseeing.
大卫:我是来观光的。
Customs Officer: How long are you staying here?
海关人员:你打算在这里待几天?
David: Nine days.
大卫:9天。
Customs Officer: All right. Thank you.
海关人员:好的,谢谢!
行李检查
Baggage inspection 1
行李检查
Customs Officer: Please bring your baggage here for inspection.
海关人员:请把你的行李拿过来检查。
Amy: Here you are, officer.
艾美:好的,先生。
Customs Officer: Is all your baggage here?
海关人员:你所有的行李都在这里了吗?
Amy: Yes, a camera bag, a travel bag and a suitcase.
艾美:是的,一个相机包、一个旅行袋和一个行李箱。
Customs Officer: Heve you got anything to declare?
海关人员:有什么要申报的吗?
Amy: No. I have only only personal effects.
艾美:没有,我只有一些私人物品。
n.检查,审查,检阅
- On random inspection the meat was found to be bad.经抽查,发现肉变质了。
- The soldiers lined up for their daily inspection by their officers.士兵们列队接受军官的日常检阅。
标签:
旅游英语