无人驾驶汽车只是大数据时代的开始。由大数据所带来的未来技术和设计将会是什么样子的?Kenneth Cukier的精彩演讲给我们展现了由大数据给机器学习和人类知识带来的翻天覆地的变化。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

A study of 400 people found that those who were mindful, which means they pay attention to their present thoughts and feelings, were less likely to be obese. They also had lessbelly fat than less mindful people. But it does not prove that higher mind

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It will do you good. 这会对你有好处的 Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话 Don't let me down. 别让我失望 I can't tell. 我说不准 Let's hope for the best. 我们往好处想吧 That reminds me. 那可提醒我了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Boredom traditionally has a bad reputation. In 2009, a study of 7,524 civil servants found that those with the highest levels of boredom were nearly 40% more likely to have died by the end of the 25-year trial, compared with those who werent bored. T

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解 Here is an example: The teacher kept the boys in detention after school. 老师将这些男生课后留堂。 你上学的时候有没有调皮捣蛋被老师留堂过啊?被罚在教室写额外的作业,背额外的课文?最近一个美

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Being around other people has a lot of benefits -- from increased levels of happiness to a longer lifespan. 有其他人陪伴有很多好处:像是可以提升幸福感,甚至可以延长寿命。 学习重点: 1.benefit 利益;好处;优势

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

What Is The Most Important Thing To Do In Your 20s? 20多岁的时候最应该做什么? 获得102好评的回答@Gary Vaynerchuk One of my biggest beliefs is that people from 20 to 25 do not take enough risks. I actually think its practical to be

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) are confused about whether or not soy is good for them. Some women even fear it. 患有多囊卵巢综合征(PCOS)的许多女性都困惑大豆对她们是否有好处。有些女性甚至对大豆有些

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sometimes we need help remembering how great we really are. Here's how to get it. 有时自信是我们自己找不来的,下面的五个方法可以帮助你重回自信: How much do you believe in yourself? For most of the answer is: not enough

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我有一位祖母级的朋友,上周我们聊天时她说道自己从前就是一个挂钥匙儿童,这样其实好处颇多。她指责我们这些育儿专家在这个问题上的态度过于消极。 母亲们应该尽量让孩子学会这些小

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You're standing face-to-face with a professional in your industry who can help you advance your career. This is your chance to wow this person with a strong handshake, bright smile and direct eye contact, followed by a witty comment that initiates a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Ive been really stressed. Its the end of the year and Ive got so much stuff to do! I feel like Imdrowning in work. 我近来压力非常大,到年底了,要做的事情很多,我感觉我要溺死在工作里了。 2. The stress is seriously

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chapter 22 第二十二章 I settled down in Paris and began to write a play. 我在巴黎定居下来,开始写一个剧本。 I led a very regular life, 我的生活很有规律; working in the morning, and in the afternoon lounging about the g

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

I.我们究竟需要多少GRE词汇 有两个问题我一直被问到,一是老俞的红宝能覆盖GRE的几成,二是GRE词汇有多少是有用的。第一个问题以前我详细讨论过,在九成以上,虽然这几年新词频出,但是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Up until about two years ago, I used to have a big problem with energy. I had intense mood swings caused by intense fatigue and the sluggishness KILLED me. Then came the day where I just lost it.. I just could not live like that anymore! I searched a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A nano nap is a period of sleep which lasts between 15 and 30seconds. It is generally involuntary, and often occurs whenpeople are incredibly tired and bored. Many office workers andstudents are familiar with the concept, thanks to falling asleepduri

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

摘要:have the benefit of 得益于,占的光。 1. benefit by 受益于。如: People who stole did not benefit from [by]ill-gotten gains. 窃贼们并未从不义之财中得到好处。 Will the ADS patients benefit from [by] the new drug?

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

重点词汇 Wind Down: 放松,松弛 Meditation:冥想 1. Make Your Bedroom Pitch Black 1.卧室漆黑 2. Make Your Bedroom Quiet 2.卧室保持安静 3. Sleep in the Perfect Temperature 3.室内温度适宜睡眠 4. Block Blue Light 4.躲开蓝光

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Surprising Benefits of Being Single 单身的好处 You can sleep in peace and quiet. 在安静舒适的环境中入眠 Confession::I really, really, REALLY miss cuddling. 好吧,我坦白:我真的、真的、真的好怀念爱的抱抱。 I've

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

If you're reading this, chances are that procrastination is not your friend. Most of the time, it seems like procrastination leads to nothing but anxiety, disappointment, and shame. So, if that's the case, then why is changing it so hard? One reason

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台