Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God,They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied,Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

God puts dreams in our hearts. So, we must dream. We lose our sorrows and heartaches in dreams. And we live our fantasies in dreams. Some dreams are aborted while some come true. 上帝在我们的心中播种梦想。所以我们必须有梦。我们在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

in the year of our lord 1239 公元1239年 there once lived a girl of a royal line 有一位有着王室血统的女孩 the ancient stories do recall ? 根据古老的故事所讲述的 she was the fairest of them all 她是最美的(女孩) in a cas

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Better Man -Robbie Williams 真正的男子汉 (罗比?威廉姆斯) Send someone to love me 给我一个爱我的人 I need to rest in arms 我需要在其怀抱中休息 Keep me safe from harm 让我远离伤害感到安全 In pouring rain 在倾盆大

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

These are the worlds of a frontier lad有很多话是对前线的男子说的 Who lost his love when he turned dead当他死去时他失去了他的爱 Take a message to Mary but dont tell her where I am给Mary带个小时但不要告诉她我在哪里

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为甚么要哭呢?妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。男孩说:我不懂。他妈妈抱起他说:你永远不会懂的。 A little boy asked his mother why are you crying? 一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为甚

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Who do we got? 我们得到了什么? Hi, um, okay, hi everybody. 嗨,姆,好吧,嗨,各位。 My name is Nereida. 我的名字是呐瑞达。 I just want to say first of all 首先我只想说 that dating is never boring under any circumst

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

1. Pain past is pleasure. (过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. (有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。) 3. Wi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Don has cancer. He is 12 years old. But he is lucky. The doctor knows how to fix Don's cancer. The doctor told Don's mom to bring him to the hospital. Don's mom said no. She will let God fix Don's cancer. God will fix Don's cancer. She does not trust

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

发誓保守秘密听力下载

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Child's Angel 孩子的守护天使 Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. 从前,有个孩子马上就要诞生了。 So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, 于是有一天他问上帝:听说明

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Augustus ruled from 31 BC until AD 14, which tells you that Jesus Christ was born during his reign. 奥古斯都于公元前13年至公元14年在位。在这里你看出,耶稣基督是在他在位期间出生的。 He was born in Palestine, which

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Come in, God said to me, so, you would like to interview Me? 进来吧,上帝对我说道:你是想采访我? If you have the time, I said. 如果你有时间的话, 我说。 He smiled through His beard and said: My time is called eternity a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We're The World 天下一家 There comes a time when we hear a certain call 我们听到了一声召唤, When the world must 1)come together as one 全世界必须团结在一起! There are people dying 不断有人死去, And its time to 2)len

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

冬天的早上,特别是在没有暖气的南方,相信没有比起床更加让人绝望的了。即使闹铃响了一次又一次,就是不愿意从温暖的被窝里爬出来。今天我们就来学习一下早上起床时常见小状况的一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

经典英文哲理故事 In a small village, under a very large storm, floods submerged the whole village began, a priest in the church to pray and watch the flood he has a knee knees. Lifeguard driving a sampan came to church with the priest

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽 A little boy asked his mother Why are you crying? 一个男孩问他的妈妈:你为什么要哭呢? Because Im a woman,she told him.妈妈说:因为我是女人啊。 I dont understand,he sa

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A Woman's Tears 女人的眼泪 Why are you crying? he asked his Mom. Because I'm a woman. she told him. I don't understand, he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, And you never will Later the little boy asked his father, Why does mother seem to

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 I'm lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独 God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,请给我活下去的勇气 I'm lonely lonely lonely 我是这么

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲