Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽
Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽
A little boy asked his mother” Why are you crying?”
一个男孩问他的妈妈:“你为什么要哭呢?”
“Because I‘m a woman,”she told him.妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
“I don‘t understand,”he said.男孩说:“我不懂。”
His mum just hugged him and said,“And you never will.”
他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。”
Later the little boy asked his father,“Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?”
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?”
“All women cry for no reason,”was all his dad could say.他爸爸只能说:“所有女人都这样。”
The little boy grew up and became a man,still wondering why women cry.小男孩长大了,成为一个男人,但他仍就不懂女人为什么哭泣。
Finally he put in a call to God;and when God got on the phone,he asked,“God,why do women cry so easily?”
最后,他打电话给上帝;在上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”
God said:“When I made the woman,she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;yet,gentle enough to give comfort.”
上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,就让她很特别。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界;同时却又柔情似水。”
“I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection 1 that many times comes from her children.”
“我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦,并能多次忍受来自自己孩子的拒绝。”
“I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue 2 without complaining.”
“我赋予她耐心使她能在别人选择放弃的时候继续坚持着,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病与疲劳。”
“I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,even when her child has hurt her very badly.”
“我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。”
“I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib 3 to protect his heart.”
“我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强,并用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心。”
“I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.”
“我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的坚持与决心。”
“And finally,I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.”
“最后,我让她可以流泪。只要她愿意,这是她所独有的。”
“You see,the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,the figure that she carries,or the way she combs her hair.”
“你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。”
“The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,because that is the doorway 4 to her heart,the place where love resides.”
“女人的美丽必须要从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗口,爱居住的地方。”
Every Woman is beautiful.每个女人都美丽。
- He decided not to approach her for fear of rejection.他因怕遭拒绝决定不再去找她。
- The rejection plunged her into the dark depths of despair.遭到拒绝使她陷入了绝望的深渊。
- The old lady can't bear the fatigue of a long journey.这位老妇人不能忍受长途旅行的疲劳。
- I have got over my weakness and fatigue.我已从虚弱和疲劳中恢复过来了。
- He broke a rib when he fell off his horse.他从马上摔下来折断了一根肋骨。
- He has broken a rib and the doctor has strapped it up.他断了一根肋骨,医生已包扎好了。