Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

下午两三点的时候最容易昏昏欲睡。是时候来点咖啡因醒醒脑了!但是办公室没有咖啡,怎么办?今天的课我们就要学学怎么弄到你要的咖啡、点心、小食.....别光顾着吃哦,顺便学点英语吧!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Lesson 6 Mystery 第六课 悬疑事件 January 14 1月14日 The Thief and the Coffee 窃贼的咖啡 Part 1 Part 1 One night, I was working at the police station. 一天晚上,我在警察局工作。 I had just poured a cup of coffee when the pho

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Wake up and Smell the Coffee 饮咖啡也要思源 Some people cannot imagine starting the day without a cup of coffee. From the most fashionable cafes of Paris to the breakfast stands lining the stre

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

NB: This is not a word-for-word transcript 6 Minute English ?British Broadcasting Corporation 2014 Page 1 of 4 bbclearningenglish.com (Slurp of coffee) Rob: Mmm! A quick sip of my coffee to get me in the mood for todays programme! Welcome to 6 Minute

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Whether a cup of java will leave you craving more could be chalked up to your genes. 一杯咖啡是否会使你上瘾也许是由你的基因决定的。 People with a newly identified genetic variant in their DNA, called PDSS2, may be inclined to d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It might be cold comfort for those of you struggling with bad skin right now, but a new study has found that people with acne tend to have younger-looking skin as they grow older. 也许对于正在与坏皮肤斗争的你们来说无济于事,但是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

想要升职?加薪?总是发现别人比自己过得好?这些困扰会不会占据了你的生活?工作其实只是让我们生活的一部分,有时候我们应该回归于生活本身。看看下面这篇英语美文:生活是杯咖啡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Around the world, many people start their day with a cup of coffee, a cappuccino, or an espresso. At the same time, there are many people with various thyroid conditions who rely on synthetic thyroid hormone replacement medication like levothyroxine

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Grandmother didn't just like her coffee, and it wouldn't really do her justice to say she loved her coffee. Grandmother was to coffee what a sommelier is to wine. She knew the intricacies of coffee, the different tastes and even the textures. And onl

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Giving lucky money in electronic form has become a trendy spin on the Chinese tradition of giving red envelopes of cash, or hongbao, to children to mark Lunar New Year's Eve. Stats from Alipay, Alibaba's e-payment system, shows over 100 million peopl

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

随着天气变暖,越来越多的国人开始制定出游计划,有些人计划的还是出境游。如果你的目的地是一个说英语的国家,而你本人又爱喝咖啡,那么本期内容也许你用得到(本文主要以星巴克为

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

In April 1967, hamburger lovers in Uniontown, Pa., south of Pittsburgh, met a newer, bigger burger. 1967年4月,位于宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡南部尤宁敦(Uniontown)的一位汉堡爱好者见到了一种更新、更大的汉堡。 Introduced

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

What should I do if I feel depressed seeing my Facebook friends having everything in life? 我的朋友每天都在朋友圈晒晒晒,一副要啥有啥的优越感,我不开森哎,肿么办? 获得7.2k好评的回答:@Geoffrey Reemer Faceb

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典歌曲-我不能告诉你原因I Cant Tell You Why--老鹰 Look at us baby, up all night Tearing our love apart Aren't we the same two people who live through years in the dark? Ahh... Every time I try to walk away Something makes me turn aroun

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Salty Coffee 咸咖啡 He met her at a party. She was outstanding; many guys were after her, but nobody paid any attention to him. After the party, he invited her for coffee. She was surprised. So as not to appear rude, she went along. 他在一次晚会

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在星巴克,轮到你点咖啡时,店员首先会问你的名字。如果你本来的名字不好拼,你可以随便说个Mike或Amy即可。待会儿你咖啡好了,店员就会叫那个名字。 在具体点多大杯的咖啡时,星巴克有

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

lesson 22 the old man and the dog 第二十二课 老人与狗 Look at that poor old man. He sits at the tree by the side of the road. 看那位可怜的老人。他坐在路边的树旁。 He has come a long way, and now he wants rest and food. 他走

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

When Captain Flint Was Still A Good Man. By Nick Dybek. 《那时,弗林特船长仍是个好人》尼克迪贝克著 VAST, turbulent and mysterious, the sea is a gift to storytellers. It is a perilous passageway to new lands and a bountiful source

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

俗话说:三岁看大,七岁看老,可以说幼儿园的启蒙教育对于你的一生有着至关重要的作用,一起来读下面这篇文章,你会发现,很多被认为最能体现一个人素养的好习惯原来都是在幼儿园里

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文