Why Do British Love Tea So Much? 英国人为什么这么喜欢茶? 获得101好评的回答@Stefan Trifonov Well, to put it simply- they started to drink tea because they didn't have much coffee. 简单来说,欧洲人开始喝茶是因为他们并没

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

DIALOGUE 92 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. =================================== 注解: 1)

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

Narrator: First we heard medical studies saying that caffeine in coffee was probably bad for the heart, but recent research showed that coffee may be good for the cardiovascular system , that's left

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

器具类 bar 酒吧 counter 吧台 bar chair 酒吧椅 barman 酒吧男招待 barmaid 酒吧女招待 bartender 调酒师;酒吧男服务员 bottle opener 开瓶刀 corkscrew 酒钻 ice shaver 削冰器 ice maker 制冰机 ice bucket 小冰桶 ice t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语天天练-大米

M: Waitress. W: Yes sir. How can I help you? M: Please clean up the table. W: OK. And anything else I can do for you? M: I like a refill please. W: Sure. M: Is it free of charge? W: Absolutely.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery make a coffee run mind I could use if you done some Practical Sentence make a coffee run eg: Do you want anything? I m gonna make a coffee run. if you dont mind eg: Can I have a Latte, if you dont mind. I could use some

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

DIALOGUE 64 Coffee Time 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. ==================================

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Coffee Time 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. =================================== 注解: 1)Would you like...通常是用以询问对方的意见。 2)How

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Coffee Time 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. =================================== 注解: 1)Would you like...通常是用以询问对方的意见。 2)How

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Science and technology. 科技。 Bionics. 仿生学。 I think I'd like some coffee. 我想来点咖啡。 A paralysed woman gets herself a drink. 四肢瘫痪的女人也能自己喝咖啡。 HELPING yourself to a cup of coffee may seem like a smal

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

职场英语:关于午睡的那些事儿 中午不睡,下午崩溃?为什么会出现这种情况,年纪轻轻的怎么就这么没活力呢?职场英语帮你解读这午睡的秘密。 If a 20-minute nap, a cup of joe, and more shuteye at nig

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Milk牛奶(Non-fat脱脂/Whole全脂/Soy豆奶); Coffee intensity咖啡浓度(Extra coffee更多咖啡/Decaf低因); Syrup糖浆(Vanilla香草/Caramel焦糖/Hazelnut榛子/Raspberry覆盆子); Whipped cream or no whip (加入搅打奶油或不加

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A daughter complained to her father about her life and how things were so hard for her, She did not know she was going to make it and want to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as one problem was solved a new one arose. 有一

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Starbucks is planning a massive expansion in China over the next couple years that will nearly double its locations in the country. It might seem risky for a coffee company to expand so aggressively in a culture of tea-drinkers. But Starbucks has alt

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The day after a sleepless night can seem to last forever. You get out of bed groggy, disorientated, and wanting nothing more than to slip back under covers.But scientists say a few simple tricks could help you get through the day without anyone ever

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Science and technology 科学技术 Bionics 仿生学 I think I'd like some coffee 我想来点咖啡 A paralysed woman gets herself a drink 四肢瘫痪的女人也能自己喝咖啡 HELPING yourself to a cup of coffee may seem like a small, everyda

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Central nervous system stimulant medicines are the most commonly prescribed medications to treat symptoms of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). These stimulants activate the level of activity, arousal, or alertness of the central nervou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You should probably be drinking your morning cup of coffee around10 a.m., according to a new video from AsapScience. 科普频道AsapScience近日发布视频声称,早上十点或许是喝咖啡的最佳时间。 We know, we know. If you're an I-n

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Starbucks in the news.Starbucks have introduced a new coffee from Australia called the flak white. 星巴克上新闻了 星巴克引入了一种澳大利亚的新咖啡 叫做平白 The first coffee drink ever to be named after my ass. 这是第一款

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀