星巴克(Starbucks)是美国一家连锁咖啡公司的名称,1971年成立,是全球最大的咖啡连锁店,其总部坐落美国华盛顿州西雅图市。星巴克旗下零售产品包括30多款全球顶级的咖啡豆、手工制作的

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

在北美喝咖啡是很司空见惯的事情,人们喜欢自己研磨咖啡或者去咖啡馆..... Andrew: So the other day, I woke up, and maybe it was 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. And I felt like a cup of coffee, like I usually do in the morning

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

But, Lucy needs to wake up so she has a cup of regular coffee, and she puts in her coffee a little skim milk and sugar. 不过,露西需要提神,所以她会喝一杯普通咖啡,还在咖啡里放了一点脱脂奶和糖。 Skim, skim, milk i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

employee n.雇员,员工 All employees are covered under the insurance plan. 这项保险计划涵盖了所有的员工。 employment n.雇用,就业,工作(不可数);运用,采行 It is hard for many college graduates to find employme

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

A Little Piece of Me When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. there were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

According to the POPSCI of October 26, researchers at Cornell University, the University of Chicago and iRobot developed a robotic gripping device made of a latex party balloon filled with ground coffee. It takes advantage of a physical phenomenon ca

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hi, Ben! I smell coffee. 嗨,本!我闻到了咖啡的味道。 Yes, you do. I'm drinking coffee. 是的,你闻得没错。我在喝咖啡。 Where did you get it? 你从哪里买的? I always get coffee at my favorite coffee shop. 我一般都

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

So what do you think of the coffee, Ben? 本,你觉得这咖啡怎么样? It's pretty good. It's nice and strong. 相当不错。很好很浓。 Yes. I like strong coffee. 是的。我喜欢浓咖啡。 But it's not very hot. See, there's no stea

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Popular hot drinks containing a shocking 25 teaspoons of sugar are being sold by high street coffee shop chains. 高街咖啡连锁店热门热饮含糖量惊人,达25茶匙之多。 That is more than three times the recommended maximum for an adul

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business 商业报道 Starbucks v Kraft 星巴克对决卡夫 A double shot of discord 不合引发连环炮 The kings of coffee brawl with the monarchs of macaroni 咖啡之王对决通心粉之霸 STARBUCKS once seemed so unstoppable that the Onion

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

A Little Piece of Me When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. there were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

别了,我生命中的过客 当他告诉我他要离开的时候,我感觉自己就像花瓶裂成了碎片,跌落在茶色瓷砖地板上。他一直在说话,解释着为什么要离开,说什么这是最好的,我可以做得更好,都

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Weepies,一只由Deb Talan和Steve Tannen组成的流行民谣二重奏。 两人初次相遇是在Tannen的波士顿音乐会上。在此之前,两人都已各自发表过自己的作品(Deb Talan发行过3张,Steve Tannen发行过2张)。 二人相互钦佩,很快就一起开始了创作歌曲,并且Weepies很快诞生了

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I used to like sheepherder coffee, a cup of grounds in my old enameled pot, then three cups of water and a fire, 过去我喜欢牧羊人咖啡, 往我那旧搪瓷壶里倒入一杯咖啡粉, 再加三杯水及一炉火, and when its hot, boiling int

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What do you prefer? 你更喜欢哪个 What do you prefer?Tea or coffee? 茶和咖啡你更喜欢哪个? What do you prefer?By a taxi or take a walk? 坐出租车和散步,你想选哪个? A:Do you prefer tea or coffee? 你喜欢咖啡还是茶?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Michael 和李华正坐在教室里聊天,等着上课。今天李华会学到两个常用语:out of it 和gung ho。 L: 嘿,Michael, 你今天看起来好象不太舒服...你是不是病了?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

新年做客必备英语客套话 新年了又是呼朋唤友、聚会开心的时候。如果一个说英语的人邀请你去他们家做客,你知道跟他们说些什么吗?我们可以教你使用礼貌英语用语,做一位很棒的客人。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

远离起床气 Ice Cold Water 冰冷的水 While caffeine does its job and does itwell, there's actually another liquid that you should be drinking right after waking up each morning. 咖啡因能够很好的显示自己的效果,而且效果不错的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

For many of us, it is the rocket fuel that gets us going first thing in the morning. 对我们许多人来说,早起第一件事就喝咖啡则如同火箭燃料一般,能让我们清醒起来动起来。 But one expert has argued that to get the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you have a vacant seat? 你们还有空位吗? A:Do you have a vacant seat? 你们还有空位吗? B:Yes,this way,please.Is this table by the window all right? 有,这边请。靠窗户的这张桌子可以吗? A:Good.Thank you very much. 很

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语