演讲简介:摄影师里克斯默兰讲述了这样一个难忘的故事,关于一个美亚混血小女孩儿,一张宿命般的照片和一段跌宕的领养传奇 (翻译 Peilu Chen, 审译 Xinli Geng)

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生存故事

爸爸被猴子吓着了,和妈妈坐在旁边休息。坐着没事,他们会聊些什么呢,一起来看看吧! Listen Read Learn Mom: That's OK, Ben, just let it go. I thought you were just a little too much into it. Dad: I wasn't kidding before, OK, I'm fine now. Mom: Honey, ha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Oh,betty. That's a horrible picture. 哦 betty 这照片很吓人 What is the name of that cut dog? Betty. 这个家伙叫什么 Betty Betty? yes? betty吗 是的 Oh my god. is it a Yorkie? it's, yes. 天哪 它是只约克夏 是啊 And then this is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Eventually Joanne relented, with the stipulation that the couple promisindeed sign a pledgeto fund a savings account to pay for the boy's college education. 最终,乔安妮放宽了要求:乔布斯夫妇必须承诺----在一份保证书上签字

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Like Paul Jobs, Joanne Schieble was from a rural Wisconsin family of German heritage. 与保罗乔布斯一样,乔安妮席贝尔 (Joanne Schieble )也来自威斯康星乡村的一个德裔家庭。 Her father, Arthur Schieble, had immigrated to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

经典语境背诵 Dad: Shirley says that there are a lot of stray cats in the street, and she wants to adopt one ,thingking it may be our dog Barbies boyfriend. Its kind of her to think of that,but its surely wired to make a cat be a dogs boyfriend.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

[00:02.94]She doesnt know that were sexually active. 她还不知道我们都开始有性生活了 [00:05.42]Ive been thinking. 我在想 [00:06.10]What does that even mean? 那又怎么样? [00:08.42]I was thinking I could, like, have this baby 我是

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱诺

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Phil一直认为自己是非常民主的老爸,所以他对儿子Luke用BB枪打了女儿Alex并没给予处罚,而妻子Claire的意见则刚好相反。Jay对于年轻妻子Gloria和前夫所生的孩子Manny时不时地犯傻感到无可奈何。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

They already have six rambunctious children at their Los Feliz, California home. 他们已经在洛菲利斯他们位于加利福尼亚州的家中拥有了六个淘气的儿女。 But Angelina Jolie, 39, and Brad Pitt, 51, are looking into adding to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是jam。 Jam, 大家都知道,Traffic jam,是堵车的意思。I was caught in a traffic jam, 意思是我正好赶上塞车。Jam还有困境的意思,就好像是被卡在那里,进退两难。I am in a bit of a finan

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

GWEN IFILL: Now adoption in America in the age of the Web. A new series of investigative reports published this week is raising serious questions about how some adoptive parents who seek help online are encountering unintended consequences. Jeffrey B

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

英文歌词: Over the sea and far away She`s waiting like an Iceberg Waiting to change, But she`s cold inside She wants to be like the water, All the muscles tighten in her face Buries her soul in one embrace They`re one and the same Just like water Th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A computer glitch at the U.S. State Department is causing a backlog for people trying to get passports and visas. 美国国务院电脑系统出现故障,导致大批申请护照和签证人员积压。 Its also creating a huge nightmare for some C

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jay带着Manny挨家推销包装纸,Cameron帮着Gloria寻找丢了的小狗,Claire为申请停车标志到处奔波,三方都无法取得预期的结果。在Phil的号召下,孩子们也加入到帮助Claire的工作中。为了教训Camero

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Jay和Claire为了Manny和Luke的课外作业较上了劲,可他们不知道这正是Manny和Luke使的诡计。Mitchell和Cameron为了能再领养个孩子,不得不委屈自己迁就来拜访的未婚孕妇。Phil的房产解说会因为Haley和

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Cameron发现Lily的领养证明冠的竟是Mitchell的姓,一向心软好脾气的Cameron这回真动了气。Jay突然决定要办好自己的身后事,他带着Gloria去看挑好的教堂墓穴,但意外地提醒了他一件从没想过的问题

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Madonna has adopted two children, five-year-old David and Mercy, four, from Malawi, and she wants to visit the country soon to help with charity work. Also, she's reportedly planning to let David see his biological father before the end of this year.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I had just returned from an income tax audit with the Internal Revenue Service, which everyone agrees is as pleasant as a bad session in the dentist's chair. The audit had gone well, but I was relieved it was over. To celebrate I bought an ice cream

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Redse came from a troubled family, and Jobs shared with her his own pain about being put up for adoption. 莱德斯来自一个问题家庭,乔布斯跟她分享了自己被领养的痛苦。 We were both wounded from our childhood, Redse recalled.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传