英语大赢家 上册 039.Topic 3领养动物 Pet Adoption
时间:2018-12-31 作者:英语课 分类:英语大赢家上册
英语课
经典语境背诵
Dad: Shirley says that there are a lot of stray cats in the street, and she wants to adopt one ,thingking it may be our dog Barbie’s boyfriend. It’s kind of her to think of that,but it’s surely wired to make a cat be a dog’s boyfriend. Honestly speakinig,our son Daniel would just get mad if he hears about his mother’s idea.
节目介绍
爸爸被猴子吓着了,和妈妈就坐在旁边休息一下。坐着没事,他们会聊些什么呢,一起来看看吧!
对话原文
Mom: That’s ok, Ben, just let it go.
妈妈:好了,本,都过去了。
I thought you were just little too much into it.
我还以为你只是有点奇怪。
Dad: I wasn’t kidding before, ok, I’m fine now.
爸爸: 我刚才可没开玩笑,不过我现在已经好了。
Mom: Honey, have you ever heard that there are a lot of stray cats now.
妈妈:亲爱的,你听说了现在有很多流浪猫吗?
Dad: Yes.
爸爸:恩。
Mom: Now they are collected by some volunteers, and people can adopt them or make a donation
for the shelters.
妈妈:现在有一些志愿者们将呵们聚集起来,然后人们可以收养,或者是给它们捐款建住所。
Dad: What are you saying? You are acting 1 weird 2 today.
爸爸:你想说什么?你今天有点奇怪。
Mom: I want to adopt a cat, and it can be Barbie’s boyfriend too.
妈妈:我想领养一只小猫,然后他也可以成为芭比的男朋友。
Dad: Haha, very funny, but it doesn’t make any sense to me.
爸爸:哈哈,太有趣了。但是对于我来说却没有任何意义。
Mom: That’s all right. At least I got myself left.
妈妈: 好的,至少我坚持我自己的意见。
Dad: Seriously, if we will adopt any animals, we’d gotta to talk to Daniel.
爸爸:说真的,如果我们要领养任何动物的话,我们得先和丹尼尔谈谈。
Mom: I hope that he would grant me with that.
妈妈:我希望他会答应。
Dad: Hope so.
爸爸:希望吧。
在这个节目中我们将学到:
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。