英语大赢家 上册 027.Topic 3问路 Ask for Directions
时间:2018-12-31 作者:英语课 分类:英语大赢家上册
英语课
经典语境背诵
Foreigner:Hi, I am a foreigner. I’ve always had a bad sense 1 of direction especially when I travel in a foreign country. One time I planned to go to Liu Lichang where there are many Chinese antique 2 stores. But I got lost and just went to some other place in the middle of nowhere 3.instead. Luckily, with a girl’s help I got to the right place later. What a wonderful girl!
在帮弗兰克找到钥匙串后,姐弟俩又碰见了一个迷路的外国人。他想去逛琉璃厂,姐姐热情地给他指路。
对话原文
Foreigner:Excuse me, I’m lost. Can you show me where I am in this map?
外国人: 你好, 我迷路了。你能告诉我我现在处于地图上的哪个位置吗?
(He holds a map in his hand.)
他手里拿着一张地图。
May:Er, let me see. Oh, look, you’re right here. Pretty close to the Olympic Park.
阿美:呃,让我看看。 哦,看,你恰好在这里。离奥运公园很近。
Foreigner:That’s great! It’s not my day. I just have very bad sense of direction.
外国人: 真是糟糕!今天真不顺。 我的方向感的确很差。
May: Is this your first time here? Where are you going?
阿美: 这是你第一次到这里吧? 你想去哪里?
Foreigner:I suppose to go to Liu Lichang.
外国人: 我想去琉璃厂。
May: Oh, there are many Chinese antique stores. They get paintings, too. Do you get interested in them?
阿美: 哦,那里有很多中国古董店,也有中国画。 你对那些感兴趣吗?
Foreigner: Yes. Yes.Can you tell me how to get there?
外国人: 是的,是的。你能告诉我怎么去那里吗?
May: Wow, it is quite far away from here. I’m afraid you’re gonna have to take Bus No 713.
阿美: 哇,那离这里很远呢。 恐怕你得乘公交713路才能到。
Foreigner:Where is the nearest bus-stop?
外国人: 最近的公汽站在哪?
May: Go straight ahead 4 and turn right on the second intersection 5. You can’t miss it.
阿美: 直走,在第二个路口处右转。 你不会错过的。
Foreigner:Thanks a lot.
外国人: 非常感谢。
May: You are welcome.
阿美: 不客气。
在这个节目中我们将学到:
经典语境背诵
Foreigner:Hi, I am a foreigner. I’ve always had a bad sense of direction especially when I travel in a foreign country. One time I planned to go to Liu Lichang where there are many Chinese antique stores. But I got lost and just went to some other place in the middle of nowhere.instead. Luckily, with a girl’s help I got to the right place later. What a wonderful girl!
n.侦测,感应,感觉,感官,意识,观念,情理,知觉,理智;vt.感觉,觉察,了解
- He has a strong sense of humor.他很有幽默感。
- He has a sense that somone is standing behind him.他有一种有人站在他后面的那种感觉。
adj.古时的,古代的;n.古物,古器,古玩
- The Sunday antique market is a happy hunting ground for collectors.周日的古董市场是收藏家的淘物乐园。
- I saw the vase in the window of an antique shop.我在一家古玩店的橱窗里看见了这个花瓶。
adv.任何地方都不;无处,到处都无
- There's nowhere else I really want to go to.没有别的地方是我真正想去的。
- He had nowhere to go,so I took him in.他无处可去,所以我收留了他。
adv.在前,向前,提前,在前面
- We have to go ahead to find a garage.我们得到前边找个修车厂。
- Youth looks ahead and age backward.青年人向前看,老年人向后看。
n.交集,十字路口,交叉点;[计算机] 交集
- There is a stop sign at an intersection.在交叉路口处有停车标志。
- Bridges are used to avoid the intersection of a railway and a highway.桥用来避免铁路和公路直接交叉。