《Turn Down For What》是由美国说唱歌手Lil Jon和来自澳大利亚的DJ Snake合作的一首歌曲。歌曲于2014年5月20日发行。 Turn Down For What - DJ Snake Turn down for what? Turn down for what? Turn down for what? Turn down for

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

托福阅读长难句:美国商业广播节目 Their competition and collaboration werecreating the broadcasting industry in the United States, beginning with theintroduction of commercial radio programming in the early 1920s. 记忆单词: compe

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

第一句:I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我们希望这件令人不快的事不会影响我们今后的生意合作。 A:We are sorry for our fault. 我们对我方的错误深表歉意。 B:I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第一句:Our corporation is major in advanced technical machinery. 我们公司主攻高级技术机器。 A: Our corporation is major in advanced technical machinery. 我们公司主攻高级技术机器。 B: Yes, we get the relevant information

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. collusion /kəˈlu:ʒən/ -- (literally, playing together) secret agreement for a fraudulent purpose; conspiracy; plot It was not known whether the price increases resulted from higher costs or from collusion among the producers. 不知道价格的上

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇

Alisan Krauss: You Are a True Love Born July 23, 1971, Alison Krauss were encouraged by her parents to play instruments at an early age. She earned her initial acclaim as an instrumentalist, but soon

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑上

Science and Technolgy. 科技。 The Square Kilometre Array. SKA项目。 Divide and rule. 分工合作。 The world's biggest astronomy project is split between Africa and Australasia. That gives South Africa, in particular, a chance to show its sci

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

阿根廷泰国同意提高海关合作 BUENOS AIRES, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Argentina and Thailand agreed on Monday to enhance customs cooperation to curb cross-border crimes and boost mutual personnel and technical assistance. Under an agreement sign

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

to forge a link 建立起密切的关系 英文释义 To create or establish a strong relationship (literally to create one of the metal rings in a chain) 例句 Meeting frequently during the conference, the presidents of the two companies were able

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Six Critical Skills for Today's Global Economy 全球经济下6种重要技能 Children and adults need to develop six important skills to succeed in the modern global economy. 在当代全球经济形势下,孩子和成人要想成功需要培养6种

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Oh ya, I see. 是的,我明白了。 But I'm not really sure you're right. 但我不确定你是对的。 Well, if you could just respect my decision this time and we can move on? 如果这次你能尊重我的决定,我们就能继续了。 Well

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Science and Technolgy 科技 The evolution of co-operation 合作关系的演变 Make or break? 建立还是终止? Social networking tames cheats 社交网络驯服欺骗者 HOW people collaborate, in the face of numerous temptations to cheat, is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

面试官比较喜欢问及个人的兴趣爱好方面的问题,可别以为他们爱打听,窥探人的隐私,其实从这些方面能看出一个人的性格,所以尽量要表现自己积极、合作的一面啊。 I (Interviewer 面试者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语中有很多简单的单词组合在一起,意思却非常有趣,比如raining dogs and cats,明明是狗和猫,其实是倾盆大雨的意思。而今天所要学习的Big name,其实也不是大名字的意思,那究竟是什么呢?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

What if you never had to pull out your phone to dismiss an incoming call? That's the type of future Google and Levi's are envisioning. 不用掏出手机就能拒接来电,你觉得怎么样?这正是谷歌与李维斯正在展望的未来。 The

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A former top general in Myanmars military junta has pledged to work with Aung San Suu Kyis opposition after landmark elections, in a sign of the likely political flux that will follow Sundays historic parliamentary vote. 缅甸前军政府的一名高级

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国国务院副总理马凯和英国财政大臣奥斯本于2015年9月21日在北京共同主持了第七次中英经济财金对话,最终取得53项重要成果。 请看《中国日报》的报道: Chinese Vice Premier Ma Kai and British C

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

共鸣、合作、公平和互惠关心别人的幸福似乎很像人类的特征。但是,弗兰斯德瓦尔给我们展示一些令人惊讶的行为测试录像,是有关灵长类动物和别的哺乳动物的,看看有多少道德特征,是

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

GWEN IFILL: We return now to the fight against the Islamic State group in Syria. As we reported, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian military forces to cooperate with the French military, as both countries bombed targets in Syria today.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Competition is a common phenomenon in our society . We compete when we play games, we try to do better than others in our study, and there is constant competition for jobs, fame, wealth and so forth. Therefore,we can say that, in a certain sense, com

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文