吉米威尔斯回忆他怎样组织起一帮乌合之众的志愿者们,给他们合作的工具并创建了Wikipedia,一个自发组织,自我修正,从未完成的在线百科全书。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:群体的力量

Thank you, Todd. Thank you very much. Thank you. (Applause.) Well, Im delighted to welcome all of you to the State Department for this very consequential meeting. As I look around the table, I think I have met in bilateral forums with all of the coun

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

When you combine the science of recognizing deception with the art of looking, listening, you exempt yourself from collaborating in a lie. 当你把观察和倾听的艺术与识谎的科学结合起来,你就不会上当受骗。 You start up that

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

BUDAPEST, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin and Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban agreed on the necessity of strengthening the cooperation in the fight against international terrorism, during their talks in Budapest on Thursday.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Back in October, 2013, Chinese President Xi Jinping proposed building a close-knit China-ASEAN community under the guidance of a 21st Century Maritime Silk Road to promote maritime cooperation. The initiative fits well with the ASEAN Master Plan for

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is why we are not growing. We failed at reinventing the manufacturing space, 这就是为什么经济未能增长。我们未能重新创造工业生产活动, and large technological innovations have played away from it. 与此同时大型技术

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Venetian glass 威尼斯玻璃制品业 Blow up 吹制的艺术 How high art will come to the rescue of Venice's glassblowers (fingers crossed) 高雅艺术拯救威尼斯玻璃吹制匠(祈求好运) A pointedly new approach 新颖艺术 A CITY

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

歌词如下: Lost my partner, What will I do? Skip to my lou, my darlin. Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Skip to my Lou, my darlin. I'll get another better one,too. I'll get another better one,too. I'l

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

听歌学英语: Jessie J与B.O.B合作歌曲Price Tag Jessie J - Price Tag身价牌 Seems like everybody's got a price I wonder how they sleep at night When the tale comes first And the truth comes second Just stop, for a minute and Smile Why is eve

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

China-U.S. Joint Statement on Climate Change 中美气候变化联合声明 Beijing, February 15, 2014 二〇一四年二月十五日 北京 中美气候变化联合声明 In light of the overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change and its wo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

-In 1921, at the International Co-operative Congress of World Co-op Leaders wanted to identify and define the growing co-operative movement's common values and ideals to help unite co-ops around the world. They decided to hold a special event to cele

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The growth in smartphone transport services is encouraging firms to build international partnerships. 智能手机交通服务的进步正在刺激着相关企业建立国际合作关系。 Taxi-hailing service Uber and China's e-commerce giant Aliba

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一提到合作,互相帮助,大家肯定都会想到cooperate,help each other什么的,今天我们要来学一个新用法 play ball。 我们知道,美国人非常喜欢体育,特别是球类运动。他们热衷于橄榄球,垒球,篮

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

白俄罗斯与中国在保护国家网络合作 MINSK, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has said that Belarus is going to expand the scope of its cooperation with China significantly to improve the protection of its natio

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

STOCKHOLM, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Sweden's Karolinska Institute and Denmark's Novo Nordisk launched a joint research project focusing on diabetes and metabolism on Tuesday. A total of 12 post-doctoral scientists will be funded for a three-year period, w

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Since I was small, I like to play basketball, because I was effected by my father, he likes to watch basketball game so much, I will watch the basketball game with him. So when I went to school, I joined the basketball team in my class, we made up of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

During an exclusive interview with China Radio International, Bertrand Marc-Allen said he is excited about the visit by President Xi. The opportunity to host the president is historic--the 1970s, 1990s, 2006--this is just the fourth time in four deca

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

French composer Jean Michel Jarre and whistleblower Edward Snowden have collaborated on Exit, a track off the electronic music pioneer's upcoming new LP Electronica 2: The Heart of Noise. The composer travelled to Russia to work with the former NSA a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

GWEN IFILL: The rapid deterioration of the situation in Aleppo, Syria, accelerated today. Two hospitals were bombed, among dozens of other targets. UNICEF reports that nearly 100 children are among the hundreds killed since last Friday. And harsh wor

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

今天学的词组是common ground。 Common ground的意思是一致之处、共同点。 美国共和党人在2006年国会中期选举中失去在参众两院的多数席位。布什总统在选举后迅速作出反应说,他将同民主党人合作

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词