2005年,克莱舍基在他富有预见性的演讲中讲述了封闭的团体和公司会如何被松散型系统所代替。在此种松散型系统中,小小的奉献者起到很大作用,灵活的协作将代替严密的计划。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:群体的力量

Putting aside differences on maritime security, China and the United States say they are stepping up cooperation on ocean preservation, pledging to jointly combat illegal fishing and pollution. The special session on ocean protection was co-chaired b

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

经典句型:Welcome to our company. 欢迎来到我们公司。 A:Welcome to our company. 甲:欢迎来到我们公司。 B:Nice to meet you. 乙:很高兴见到你。 A:Hope you have a good time here. 甲:希望您在这里过得愉快。 经典句型

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

An astronaut stands on the surface of the Moon Scientists in the UK have expressed their enthusiasm for Chinas plans to explore the Moon with robotic spacecraft , and are keen to take part in the adventure. British scientists are seeking to collabor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Hangzhou International Airport plans to become the world's first cashless airport by applying cutting-edge digital technologies to its services and will use AI to make security checks faster, Shanghai-based news portal thepaper.cn reported last Frida

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-01-10 China Meets with Latin America Over Trade, Investment 中国将与拉美在贸易和投资上进行合作 Latin American and Chinese officials have opened two days of talks on trade and investment. The first China/Latin America an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

and this is our office. 这是我们的办公室。 Ah, Anna, there you are. 安娜,你在这里。 Did I mention before you went to France, that Rachel is joining us for a while? 你去法国前我跟你提过瑞秋会加入我们一阵子吗? N

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Skiptrace, an action comedy starring Jackie Chan and Fan Bingbing, will be premiered in China on Christmas Eve. 一部由成龙和范冰冰联袂主演的动作喜剧大片《绝地逃亡》,预计将于圣诞节前夕在中国首映。 Renny Harli

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Only if we trust each other can we work together. 我们只有彼此信任才能在一起合作。 Only if we trust each other can we work together. 我们只有彼此信任才能在一起合作。 OK. But frankly speaking, I trust you but not him. 好

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

This is the second in a two-part Business English Podcast lesson on softening negative replies. Last time you worked on softening negative replies in conversation to keep the atmosphere friendly and cooperative. Also, you practiced refusing an offer

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

5. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? 你有什么特别想知道的吗? 还能这样说: Do you want to know anything particular? What things do you want to know most? 6. Your operations are global, so I feel we can gain much fr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

行至此处,谈判都还算是在和谐的气氛下进行,双方各自寻求获利的方案。但针对技术转移这一项,Robert所提的保证和要求能否消弭Kevin心中的顾虑,而今此谈判终露曙光呢?以下对话即为您揭

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

核心句型: I have to ask the top kick. 我得请示上级。 ask the top kick 是起源于美国军队的一条俚语,top kick同first sergeant,在美国俚语中指:军士长,那么这个短语的意思也就是:请示军士长,引申

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Pitbull 参演美国 X-Factor 第三季,动感表演 Ke$ha 合作热单《Timber》!P叔身旁总是少不了各种花色的姑娘,让人羡慕不已。生者为P叔,今生无憾!这次唯一的遗憾就是钱婆没来,美中不足啊

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英国新晋流行摇滚乐队 The Vamps 热单《Wild Heart》录制了一个新的合唱版本。 歌词: I was walking away but she's so beautiful it made me stay. I don't know her name but I'm hoping she might feel the same. So here I go again.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The 14th Western Pacific Naval Symposium has opened in the eastern Chinese port city of Qingdao. Its the first time China has hosted the event, which focuses on building naval security and maritime cooperation among Pacific Rim nations. Naval leaders

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Famous German violinist Frank Peter Zimmermann and his young son are set to perform a concert this Sunday evening to open this year's Beijing Music Festival. The Beijing concert will be Zimmermann's first-ever experience in collaborating with a Chine

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

For the latest on Li Keqiangs visit, were joined by our correspondent Peninah Karibe in Kenyas capital Nairobi. Q1: Peninah, Premier Li will be in Kenya for three days, what are the highlights of his visit? Q2: A series of deals are to be signed cove

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

在GRE写作、GMAT写作以及TOEFL写作中,合作的概念考查总计多大60道考题,但是对于这个看似简单的高频话题,很多同学往往缺乏深入的分析和理解,下面我通过中英文的讲解让大家能够深入理解

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文