该死的。 God damn you. 狗杂种。 You bastard. 你这混蛋。 You asshole. 你这婊子。 You bitch. 你这该死的傻瓜。 You bloody idiot. 你王八蛋。 Fuck you. 你这畜生。 You beast. 你这蠢猪。 You pig. 你这蠢瓜。 You

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

认识了你真高兴。 It was nice meeting you. 我该走了。 I must be going now. 再见! Goodbye! 你走好。 Take care of yourself. 一路顺风! Have a nice trip! 回头见。 See you later. 祝你有美好的一天。 Have a nice day! 晚

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我赞成。 I agree. 我完全赞成。 I'm all for it. 我同意你的看法。 I agree with you. 我同意你的计划。 I agree with your plan. 赞成的请举手。 Those in favour,please raise your hands. 反对的请举手。 Those against it

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你懂了吗? Do you understand? 你明白我的意思吗? Do you know what I mean? 清楚了吗? Is that clear? 明白了吗? Are you with me? 基本清楚了吗? Get the picture? 我说清楚了吗? Do I make myself clear? 你在听我说

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

听到这我很难过。 I'm very sorry to hear that. 他感到很忧郁。 He feels blue. 我对你的不幸感到十分伤心。 I'm feeling very sad about your misfortune. 他情绪低落。 He's down in the dumps. 他意志消沉。 He's downhear

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

不要灰心:Don't give a pull。 别紧张:Don't be nervous。 别害怕,我会帮你:Don't be afraid,I'll help you。 不要惊慌,他已黔驴技穷:Don't be scared,hes up with end。 不要让我们失望:Don't let us down. 拿出点用起来:Be a man 加油:Come on 好好干吧,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我们去看电影,好吗? Shall we go to the movies tonight? 友谊电影院放什么电影? What's on at the Friendship Cinema? 电影院正在放《卧虎藏龙》这部电影。 The film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is on at the cinema. 你

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

8 舞蹈 你会跳舞吗? Can you dance? 我们去跳舞好吗? Shall we go dancing? 你喜欢跳舞吗? Do you like dancing? 你喜欢跳什么舞? What kind of dance do you like? 我们来跳的士高吧? Let's do Disco. 能请你跳个舞吗

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

客房服务 请问是客房服务部吗? Hello, is this room service? 请帮我接客房服务。 Room service, please. 请你明天早上6点钟叫醒我,好吗? Would you give me a wake up call at six tomorrow morning? 这是3123房,请给我

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

服务员,我们点的菜还没上呢。 Waiter, our order hasn't come yet. 我饿扁了。 I'm starving. 我很口渴。 I'm thirsty. 请随便吃。 Please help yourself. 请多吃点烧鸭。 Please have some more roast duck. 请尝尝这个本地

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

对不起,我不知道。 I'm sorry,I don't know. 恐怕帮不了你,我对这的情况也不熟。 I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm new here myself. 我自己也人生地不熟。 I'm strange here myself. 请问别人吧。 Please ask someone el

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

他向我求婚。 He asked for my hand. 你愿意嫁给我吗? Would you marry me ? 我还不想结婚。 I don't want to get married yet. 你有男朋友了吗? Have you got a boyfriend? 你们订婚了么? Are you engaged? 我还不想订婚。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我要和她离婚。 I want to divorce him. 我不能和他一起生活了。 I can't live with him any longer. 我们打算友好分手。 We are going to break up in a friendly way. 我们离婚吧。 Let's get divorced. 我们的婚姻已经破裂。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

今天是星期几? What day is today? 今天是星期天。 It's sunday today. 今天是几号? What's the day today? 今天是三月五日。 It's March fifth. 几点了? What time is it please? 请问您的表几点了? Excuse me,what time is it by your watch? 现在是七点正。 It'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我给你打电话。 I will give you a ring. 接线员,我想打个由对方付款的长话到加拿大。 Operator,I'd like to make a long distance collect call to Canada. 我要对方付款。 I want it collect. 请找约翰.史密斯听电话。 May I speak to John Smith please. 我想和玛

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你是不是爱上他了? Did you fall in love with him? 他们相恋三年了。 They have been in love with each other for three years. 我爱他爱的发狂。 I'm madly in love with him. 他们在热恋中。 They are very much in love with eac

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Attention viewers, dont try anything you are about to see at home. Were what you call experts. On this charged-up episode of Mythbusters, theres fire in the hole, Fire in the hole! as the Mythbusters unleash their A to Z of explosions. Weve exposed t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Blasts could be such a blast that its no wonder theyve become a fan favorite. And this unique A to Z of glee is packing a punch. Starting, as you might expect, at the beginning where A is not for arsenal or annihilation, but audit? Alright, so A is f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Roll the tape. Love it when common materials are dangerous. Go ahead and light it. Theres no doubt that the bomb range can blow a gasket. Bye-bye. As for this countdown, it makes for the perfect B movie. Did you get that on high speed? But for the C

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

But that was plenty enough for it to become the fan favorite. Well theres your problem. Where did it go? C to D takes us on a date with danger. D is for dynamite. Dynamite. Traditionally made from nitroglycerin, this sticky trick has been the weapon

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年