他在生气。 He is very angry. 你为啥生气? What are you angry about? 别生气。 Don't be upset. 真气人。 How annoying. 他真讨厌。 He is disgusting. 他是个讨厌的人。 He is a pain in the neck. 我很讨厌他。 I'm disgust

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

今晚有什么特别安排吗? Are you doing anything special tonight? 圣诞节你要做什么? What are you doing in Christmas? 你周末要做什么? What will you do at weekend? 你何时动身? When are you leaving? 你明年有何打算?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我不同意。 I don't agree. 我认为这个主意并不怎么样。 I don't think much of the idea. 我反对。 Objection. 这主意不好。 Bad idea. 这是个幼稚的想法。 That's a naive idea. 这样不好。 No good. 不,我想不是这样

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

请给我4张25美分的邮票。 Four 25 cents stamps, please. 我要买些邮票和信封。 May I have some stamps and envelopes, please. 我要买一套纪念邮票。 I'd like to have a set of Commemorative Stamps. 这封信我要寄航空。 I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想要理发。 I'd like to have a haircut. 我要洗头。 I'd like to have a shampoo. 我要理发并剃须。 I'd like to have haircut and shave. 我要烫发。 I'd like a perm. 我要做头发。 I'd like to have my hair done. 我要染发。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想知道你是否能加班? I wonder if you can work over time? 你能轮班吗? Would you be able to do shift work? 你什么时候可以上班? When are you available for the job? 怎么把我们的决定告诉你? How can we contact yo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你会用电脑吗? Do you know how to use a computer? 你以前用过电脑吗? Have you ever worked on a computer before? 你常用电脑吗? Do you often work with a computer? 我喜欢电脑游戏。 I like computer games. 我们文书工作全

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

请问你的座位是几号? What's your seat number please? 请收起小桌板? Put away your tray table please. 我们的班机马上要起飞了,请系好安全带。 Our plane is about to take off,please fasten your seat belt. 请关好手机

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

要喝什么茶? What kind of tea would you like? 红茶吧。 Black tea please. 这是菜单,先生。 Here's the menu,sir. 要不要我解释菜单? Would you like me to help you with the menu? 要点菜了吗? May I take your order now? 请把

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在格林街上 It's on Green street. 不很远 It's quite near. 离这儿两个街区 It's two blocks away. 不远,可以步行去 It's within walking distance. 走路十分钟 It's ten minutes walk. 乘车要二十分钟 It's twenty minutes bus r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你几点吃午饭? What time do you have lunch? 中午吃的很简单. I have a light meal for lunch. 你中午吃什么? What do you have for lunch? 我吃方便面. I have instant noodles for lunch. 你回家吃午饭吗? Do you go home for lunch? 午休时间有多长. How much time

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

线路很糟糕。 The line is very bad. 有很多杂音。 There is a lot of background noise. 线路有干扰。 The line is crossed. 你大声点好吗? Could you speak louder? 你说慢点好吗? Could you speak slowly? 对不起,我听不太

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

周末你做什么? What are you doing over the weekend? 我们去约会怎样? Shall we go dating? 我可以约你出去么? Shall we go out for a date? 想不想约我? May I ask you out? 我们约个时间去看表演吧? Let's make a da

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

她是个早熟的姑娘。 She is precocious. 那是早恋。 It's puppy love. 一见钟情。 It was love at the first sight. 保罗是个迷人的帅哥。 Paul is a heartbreaker. 玛丽是个令人生魂颠倒的女人。 Mary is a knockout. 麦克

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

早上好,这里是希尔顿酒店。有什么能为您效劳吗? Good morning,Hilton Hotel.May I help you? 销售部,我姓王。 Sells department.Mr Wang speaking. 早上好,这里是约翰.史密斯办公室。 Good morning,John smith's Office. 喂。 Hello. 我就是。 Speaking. 是我。 Th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

A letter which could stand for evergreen. There are sticks of trees everywhere. Or extreme environment. Bye-bye. Or even for experts. In the vicinity of five minutes, these pants should be in New York. But while these would be suitable selections, th

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

That was beautiful. That's a good explosion right there. Yep. Explosion number 755, a perfect example of the rapport of C4. I bet my family's glad they let me borrow that china. Next in the A to Z, it's F, for food, glorious food. Now that you can te

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

To be honest, we are totally in awe of people whose job is to face these in real life. But the grenade made into this A-to-Z is the Rocket Propelled Grenade, or RPG, because that is what gave us one of the best booms in Mythbusters history. Alright,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

And to just prove that, the guys are going to tear apart a TV. All set? Lets go. Were going to put a pound of C4 into the television, and then film the explosion on two different high-speed cameras. One will be filming at 1,000 frames per second and

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Now for a completely gratuitous explosion underground. In three, two, one. Well, that was a nice little thud. B was for bomb range. A was for audit. N was for nothing. (Fire!) And G was for grenade. Put them together and what do you get? (Fire!) And

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年