真烦人! How annoying! 真讨厌! What a nuisance! 我的工作枯燥无味。 My work is very boring. 我厌烦了这项工作。 I'm tired of this job. 我对这种活动不感兴趣。 I'm not interested in that kind of activity. 我觉得他的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Would you please not make so much noise? Would you please not leave your things about ? Would you mind not bothering me while I'm on work? Don't use my computer without asking! please knock at the door when you come in next time. You could have done

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你明晚有空吗? Are you free tomorrow? 今晚有什么特别安排吗? Are you doing anything special tonight? 出去喝一杯怎样? Why don't we go out for a drink? 今晚去看你好吗? Will it be all right to visit you this evening? 今

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

谢谢。 Thank you. 多谢你的光临。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的盛情款待。 Thank you for your hospitality. 不知怎样谢你才好。 I don't know how to thank you enough. 不用谢。 You are welcome. 别客气。 Don't mention it

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想是这样吧。 I suppose so. 这得看情形而定。 It depends. 你也许是对的,但。。。 You could be right,but... 我原则上同意,但。。。 I agree in principle,but... 我尊重你的意见,但。。。 I respect your opi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

多令人失望啊! How disappointing! 真令人失望。 It's disappointing. 我很失望。 I'm rather disappointed. 你让我失望。 You let me down. 他没有我想象的那么好。 It wasn't as good as I expected. 真可惜。 What a shame! 很

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我很乐观。 I'm very optimistic. 一切都会好的。 Things will turn out all right. 我有很大把握获胜。 I feel quite sure about winning. 我相信你会获得这份工作的。 I'm confident that you will get this job. 成功在望。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

安静。 Be quiet. 别讲话。 Stop talking. 不要那样。 Don't do that. 请排队。 Please line up. 不要插队。 Don't jump the line. 滚开。 Get out. 别管我。 Leave me alone. 离我远点。 Stay away from me. 没你的事。 Stay ou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我向你保证。 I promise you. 我向你保证我会保守秘密。 I promise you I'll keep it secret. 你可相信我。 You can trust me. 我会信守承诺的。 I'll keep my promise. 我说话算数。 I mean what I say. 他是个说话算数的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我认为没什么问题 I think its all right. 个人觉得他所说的毫无根据。 Personally, I feel what he said is groundless. 我觉得他不够资格申请这个职位。 It seems to me that hes not qualified enough to apply for that positi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你觉得你的新工作怎样? How do you like your new job? 你觉得新方案怎样? What do you think of the new proposal? 你有什么看法? What's your opinion? 你有何建议? What's your suggestion? 有何不满吗? Any complains?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

太棒了。 Great. 你真了不起。 You are great. 做的不错。 Good job. 干的好。 Good for you. 做的好。 Way to go. 乖孩子。 Good boy. 你是个幸运儿。 You are luck dog. 你看起来很年轻。 You look young for your age. 你看

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

服务员,买单。 Waiter,the check please. 我来请。 It's on me. 我们AA制吧。 Let's go dutch. 一共多少钱? How much is it all together? 我可以看一下帐单吗? Can I have a look at the bill please? 恐怕这里弄错了。 I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

您想要买点什么? Can I help you? 小姐,有人招呼您了吗? Are you being served, Miss? 我想要买一瓶香水。 I'd like to have a bottle of perfume. 对不起,在哪可以找到儿童玩具? Pardon me, where can I find toys? 对

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

去照X光。 Go and have an X-ray. 你胸部需要照X光。 You need have a chest X-ray. 恐怕你需要动手术。 I'm afraid you need operation. 你需要输血。 You need blood transfusion. 你应该进行体检。 You should have a physical c

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

大家到齐了,我们开始了好吗? Since everyones here, shall we get started? 我宣布会议开始。 Id like to call the meeting to order. 今天我们要讨论 Today, we are going to discuss.. 我们接着进行议程的下一项,好吗?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你喜欢运动吗? Do you like sports? 你最喜欢什么运动? What's your favorite sport? 你每天都运动吗? Do you go in for sports everyday? 多运动些。 Get more exercise. 我周末去健身。 I go to keep fit at weekend. 我喜欢

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你有工作经验吗? Have you any work experience? 我大学刚毕业。 I've just graduated from university. 虽然我没有这方面的经验,但我愿意学。 Though I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn. 你目前做什么

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我应邀前来面试的。 I come at your invitation for interview. 请坐。 Take a seat please. 我可以问你几个个人问题吗? May I ask you some personal questions? 你叫什么名字? May I have your name please? 你姓什么? Wha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你喜欢看电视吗? Do you enjoy watching TV? 我经常看电视消遣。 I often kill time by watching TV. 你通常看什么电视节目? What television shows do you usually watch? 你最喜欢什么电视节目? What's your favorite TV p

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册