玛丽,这是我的同事,约翰。 Marry,this is my colleague,John. 汤姆,你见过我的朋友,吉姆吗? Tom,have you met my friend,Jim? 我想介绍你认识我公司的总经理,李先生。 I'd like to introduce you to Mr Lee,gener

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你多大了? How old are you? 他十八岁。 He is eighteen years old. 他三十来岁。 He is in his thirties. 她才十几岁。 She is only in her teens. 他看起来大约四十岁。 He looks about forty. 他快要六十岁了。 He is appr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

祝贺你。 Congratulations. 让我向你表示祝贺。 Let me congratulate you. 请接受我衷心的祝贺。 Please accept my hearty congratulations. 请允许我对你的成功表示最热烈的祝贺。 Please allow me to offer my warmest cong

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

请随手把门关上好吗? Please close the door behind you,will you? 能占用您几分钟时间吗? Can you spare me a few minutes? 和你说几句话可以吗? Could I possibly have a word with you? 很抱歉打扰一下。 I'm sorry to bo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我可以松了一口气。 I can give a sigh of relief. 谢天谢地,你终于来了。 Thank goodness,you're coming. 可以松一口气了。 That's a relief. 使我感到欣慰的是。。。 To my relief.... 听说他的病好了,我就放心了

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我对此相当悲观。 I'm rather pessimistic about this. 你们的计划注定要失败。 Your scheme is doomed to fail. 这是无可奈何的事。 It can't be helped. 总比没有好。 Better than nothing. 我很怀疑我们的计划。 I'm ra

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你愿意今晚与我外出吃饭吗? Would you like to eat out with me tonight? 请抽烟。 Would you like a cigarette? 可以和你跳个舞吗? May I have a dance with you? 下次来广州请一定来看我。 Next time you are in Guangzhou,p

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我可以在这兑换些外币吗? May change foreign currency here? 我想把一些美金换成英镑。 I'd like to change some US dollars into sterling pounds. 今天的兑换率是多少? What's today's exchange rate? 一美金兑换8.5人民币

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想在贵银行存些钱,我该怎么办? I wannt to put some money in your bank,waht should I do ? 我想在贵银行开个帐户。 I'd like to open an account with your bank. 我想开一个我和我丈夫的联名帐户。 I'd like to have

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我明天要进城。 I'm going to town tomorrow. 我们定个时间去购物吧。 Let's fix a time to go shopping. 你打算买什么? What are you going to buy? 我的牛奶和糖快没了。 I'm running low mike and sugar. 我太太很喜欢购物

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你有何资历? What qualifications have you got? 我曾在一家中美合资公司当了5年的质检员。 I once worked as a QC Inspector in the Sino-American company for 5 years. 我有着工作所要求的学历和相关的工作经验。 I h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你做什么工作? What kind of job do you do? 你是干哪行的? What line of business are you in? 你在哪家公司高就? What company are you with? 我是财务总监。 I'm a financial controller. 我在一家销售企业当销售经理。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你打卡了吗? Did you punch in? 上班不要迟到。 Don't be late for work. 对不起,我来迟了。 I'm sorry. I'm late. 你又迟到了! You are late again. 准时上班! Be punctual! 帮我倒杯茶,好吗? Would you give me a cu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想问一下你为什么辞职? May I ask why you quit? 你不喜欢那工作吗? Didn't you like that job? 有三个原因。 There're three reasons. 我的专业不对口。 My specialization was not in line with my work. 我不喜欢那儿的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

订几点的? What time would you like to have your table? 服务员,这张桌子是空的吗? Waitress, is this table free? 请问有3个人用餐的桌子吗? Excuse me, have you got a table for three? 先生,晚上好,一共几位? G

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

I call this piece Explosion 753. From A for audit to Y for yelling and everything in between, the Mythbusters A to Z of explosions has been a blast. And with just one letter left, you might say that the guys are going to end with a bang. Well if X is

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

By my calculation, it should explode in three, two, one. How did you do that? Magic. Oh, my god. It went everywhere. Next up, time to join the Q. Q is for quagmire. The one disadvantage to working at the bomb range is that when it rains, it becomes a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Its the Mythbusters A to Z of explosions. And following H for high-speed, I is for implants? You know, when I get the memo that we are going to be revisiting implants, this is the last thing I have pictures. Yeah, me too. But you know, were here to r

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

My name is J.D. Nelson and Ive been a sergeant for Alameda county sheriffs bomb squad for 12 years, as well as doing some crazy things for Mythbusters. I spent most of my time dealing with real life explosive situations. If there is a suspicious pack

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年