5. 评头品足 你听说玛丽的事了? Did you hear what happend to mary? 你怎么知道的? How do you know? 你从哪里听说的? Where did you hear that? 只是听说而已. It's just hear-say. 你想听有趣的事吗? Do you want to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你今天不太正常,出什么事了吗? You are not yourself today,what's up? 你最近见过杰克吗? Have you seen Jack lately? 听说他出国留学了。 I'm tolded he's gone abroad for further study. 是真的吗? Is that true? 你晚

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你怎么了? What's the matter with you? 你脸色不好。 You look pale. 你看起来很焦急。 You look worried. 你看起来很疲惫。 You look tired. 你看起来情绪低落。 You look low spirited spirit. 你看起来很紧张。 You l

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

兴奋 我激动的睡不着觉:I am too excited to go to sleep. 这非常令人激动:Its very exciting. 被邀请参加晚会我非常激动:Im thrilled to be invited to the party 好极了:How wonderful! 多好玩啊:What fun!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

许可与应答 By:jt16 我可以进来吗? May I come in? 我可以玩电子游戏吗? May I play vedio games? 我可以问你一个问题吗? Can I ask you a question? 可以用你的钢笔吗? Could I use your pen? 我用信用卡支付可以

你肯定吗? Are you sure? 你有成功的把握吗? Are you sure about your success. 你肯定他会来吗? Are you sure he'll come? 我肯定。 I'm certain. 我确信他是正确的。 I'm positive he's correct. 我百分之百肯定他爱上

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

1, 别担心. Don't worry. 2.不必担心. There is no need to worry about it. 3.一切都会好的. Everything will be fine. 4. 好了,好了, 别哭了! There , there, don't cry. 5. 别急. Take it easy. 6. 谋事在人, 成事在天.Man proposes,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

讨价还价 1、这个你要卖多少钱? How much do you ask for this? 2、太贵了,能否便宜点? That's too expensive! Can you come down a bit? 3、你这辆自行车卖多少钱? How much will you sell your bike for? 4、你想出多少

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

I lost my passport. When did you lose it? Do you remember the number of your passport? Can I have it reissued? Where is the lost and found office? I had my bag stolen. Have you reported it to the police? I am calling to report the loss of my credit c

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

I have an inquiry about car rentings. 我想咨询一下有关租车的事宜 I'd like to rent a car 我想租一辆车 What type of car would you like to rent? 你想租什么样的车? Do you have an international driving lisence?你有国际驾驶

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

住宾馆,订房 我想订一间单人房,从3月5日开始,住3个晚上。 I like to reserve single room for 3 nights starting from march fifth. 我可以订一间10月5日住的双人房吗? May I have double room from October fifth? 你们有空房吗? Do you have any vacant spaces?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我六点半起床。I get up at half past six. 早上好。Good morning. 该起床了。It's time to get up. 闹钟响了。The alame clock is ringing。 快点起来。Get up soon。 闹钟响了吗?Did the alame clock go off? 你醒了吗?Are you awake? 快七点了,叫醒他吧。It's ne

今天天气怎样? What's the weather like today? 广州天气怎样? What's the weather like in Guangzhou? 气温多少度? What's the temperature? 最高温度三十八摄氏度。 The maximum is thirty eight degree celsius. 最低温度摄氏零下十五度。 The minimum is minus

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

对不起,他不在 Sorry,he is not here right now. 恐怕她出差了 I'm afraid she's away on business. 他今天休息 He is off today. 他打电话请了病假 He called in sick. 对不起,他现在有客人 I'm sorry he has company at the mo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我回来了。 I'm back. 累死我了。 I'm worn out. 我好饿。 I'm starving. 晚饭准备好了吗? Is supper ready? 一切都好吧? How did it go? 为什么这么迟才回到家? Why are you so late getting home? 我加班了。 I overworked. 晚饭吃什么? What shall we have for s

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你要留言吗? Would you like to leave a message? 要我转告他吗? Can I take a message for her? 我可以请你捎口信吗? May I leave a message? 我等会再打吧 I will call back later? 请告诉他我给他打过电话 Please tell him

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

凯特,有电话找你:Kate, youre wanted on the phone ABC公司的李先生打电话找您:You have a call from Mr Li of ABC 卡尔,迈克尔打电话找你 Karl, Michael wants to talk to you on the phone

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我是卡尔.路易斯。请你尽快给我电话。谢谢。 This is Carl.Lewis calling. Please call me as soon as possible.Thanks. 这是大卫.库伯的办公室。我此时不在。我回来后会给您回电话。请听到嘟声后留下您的名字

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

But for B, theres only one possible place to go. B is for bomb range. I know, big shocker. And this is a true Mythbusters home away from home. We have had over 750 explosions and a quarter of them have been done right here. Today were going to give y

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

And the way its density differs from air (Everythings in. It looks great.) has led to many a lagoon boom. 50 pounds of ANFO in three, two, one, bye-bye. But whats Gregs other reason for loving this liquid? The second reason is that explosions on high

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年