你看我该怎么办? What do you think I should do? 你能给我一些意见吗? Could you give me some advice? 你处在我位子该怎么办? What would you do in my position? 如果你是我该怎么办? What would you do if you were me?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我想把三千元存入这个帐户。 I'd like to deposit three thousand yuan into this account. 我存一万美元的三年定期。 I'd like to put ten thousand dollars in a three-year fixed deposit. 请你告诉我还有多少钱? Could you te

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

这件开胸羊毛衫多少钱? What's the price of this cardigan? 这个多少钱? How much is it? 这些衣服是减价出售吗? Are these clothes on sale? 这台电视减价出售,只买2300元。 This TV set is on sale for only two tho

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我觉得身体不舒服 I'm not feeling very well. 我生病了。 I'm ill. 我头疼。 I have a headache. 我感冒了。 I've got a code. 我浑身乏力,我一定是患了什么病。 I feel tired, I must be coming down with something. 我患了

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你怎么了? What's wrong with you? 你不舒服吗? Are you under the weather? 你没事吧? Are you all right? 你有什么症状? What's symptoms do you have? 你脸色显得很苍白。 You look pale. 你现在感觉怎么样? How are

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

国泰航空公司售票处,有什么可以为你效劳吗? -----Booking office of Cathay Pacific. May I help you? 你们每周有多少从香港飞往上海的航班? ----How many flights are there from HongKong to Shanghai? 有早班吗? --

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

今晚有什么活动吗? What's on tonight? 我们去酒吧喝酒吧。 Let's go to the pub. 下班后去喝一杯,怎样? Would you like to have a drink after work? 我不喝酒。 I don't drink. 我不胜酒量。 I get drunk easily. 他滴酒

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

7 音乐 你喜欢音乐吗? Do you like music? 你喜欢什么音乐? What kind of music do you like? 你不喜欢古典乐吗? Don't you like classical music? 这首歌谁作的曲? Who composed the music of this song? 谁演唱这首歌的?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

卡拉OK很流行。 Karaoke is very popular. 你经常去卡拉OK吗? Do you often go the Karaoke. 你唱得很好。 You sing well. 你的嗓音真好。 You have a beautiful singing voice. 他很会唱歌。 He is good at singing. 再唱一首 U

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

你有什么文凭? What's your educational background? 我是大学毕业生。 I'm a University Graduate. 你在哪儿上的大学? What university did you attend? 你毕业于哪所大学? What university did you graduate from? 我毕业于南

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

请随时给我打电话。 Please call any time. 恐怕我得挂电话了。 I'm afraid I have to get off the phone. 我得挂电话了。 I have to go now. 我没说完他就挂了。 He hang up on me. 断线了。 I was cut off. 电话打不通。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

对不起,我想你打错电话了: I'm sorry,I think you'v got the wrong number. 恐怕你拨错电话了: I'm afraid ,you dial the wrong number. 这里没有叫这个名字的人: There's no one here by that name. 这个号码查无布朗先生: There's no Brown at that number. 请

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

So we are going to do a little test. Were going to turn on the lawn mower and use this DB meter to find out exactly how loud it is. Then were gonna get a pound of C4, put the lawn mower on top of it, blow it up and find out how loud the boom is. Beca

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Most of the time I say a bomb tech has the best job in the world. But when nothing happens, thats really when they earn their pay. Looks like thats my problem. Next, its over to Grant. One of the key parts of mythbusting is data. Im totally psyched a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Gregs right. These rockets had power-of-plenty. Good. Its on the hook moving well. But with that power came no responsibility. Or not. So we built a big rolling bomb instead of a rocket. Could we get our money back? I think someone owes me 10,000 buc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Now the kitchen isnt the only dangerous place here on Mythbusters. The bathroom can be just as danergous. Why? Because you never know when a toilet might explode. With an unsavory subject matter (This ought to clean out the pipes.) Lets not hang arou

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

Lets say movies always get wrong? No. We were able to blow up a safe using water and a charge. And it is possible these liquid nitrogen just slow down a battery chain of explosions. Nice! For the most part movies just get real, because even without s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇