Hints on Hosting a Manger from Overseas 关于招待外国经理的提示 1) Take them to a famous restaurant, but let them order some of the food. 2) Don't fret if you are a newbie at hosting. 3) Ask them what they would like to be called. 4) Never

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

With so much competition for every job listing out there there are more than 6.1 job seekers for every job opening, according to the latest job-opening and turnover data from the U.S. Department of Labor wowing a recruiter during a job interview is e

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

关于前台经理职务 780.Why are you leaving your present job? 你为何要离开现职呢? 781.I'm desirous to leave my present employment so that I can improve my position and have more responsibilities. 我希望离开现职就是为了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Wilma A. Davidson 102 Senneca Drive Fairlawn, NJ 18227 Mr. Stephen R. Troutsman Vice President MIS lri Star Manufacturing, Inc. 600 Commerce Street Newark, NJ 18223 Dear Mr. lroutsman: Enclosed is my resume outlining more than 15 years extensive expe

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 But we haven't reached an agreement on it. 但是我们还没有达成一致呢。 Shall I r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

(1) A: I don't believe we've met. B: No, I don't think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mr. Felline, 是一家公司的采购经理,他收到一封来自另一家公司的Angela Goddard的邀请信,读这封信,找出这封邀请信的具体内容,并回答后面的问题。 Dear Mr. Fellini,(1) to finally meet you at the Milan

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

An Amazing Salesman 不可思议的推销员 The manager of a department store came to check on his new salesman. In fact, it was really a megastore--you could get anything there. 一家百货商场的经理到店里检视新来的推销员。事实上

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Four Don'ts When Dealing With Recruiters 在和招聘人员打交道的时候不能做的四件事情 What's the first step to getting a job interview? Getting past the recruiter. 得到工作面试的第一步是什么?通过招聘人员的那一关。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dietary Technician 食疗技师 Dentist 牙科医生 Emergency Medical Technician 急诊技师 Dietician 饮食专家 Fitness Instructor 健美师 Home Health Aide 家庭护理 Health Services Coordinator 健康服务协调员 Lab Technician 实验技师

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump dismissed his campaign manager last Monday as the New York billionaire developer was bogged down in controversies. 上周一,共和党总统假定提名人、身家数十亿的纽约地产开发

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Want to get on your boss's good side and do better at work? One way is to understand her perspective, and the perspective of a manager can be very different from yours as an employee. Here are eight things your boss probably wishes you knew。你想要

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

实用展会英语辅导:英语对话范例 Mr. Li is expressing his appreciation to the Manger of the Exhibition hall at the end of the exhibition. L: Are there any handcarts, sir? The display items are heavy. M: Here is a handcart, sir. L

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

After-sale service 售后调查 Good morning, sir. May I help you? 上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗? Yes. I'd like to speak to the manager, please. 我想见你们的经理。 I'm sorry our manager has been out. 对不起,我们的经理

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1) 职位有正职、副职之分。各种机构有自己独特的职位名称,不可混淆。英语有相应的约定俗成的译名。专门表示正职的词有: chairman 主席 president总统 premier总理 minister 部长 governor省长 mayo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

I have ample time to wait for him. 我有足够的时间等他。 A:Good morning.Welcome to ABC company.Can I help you? 早上好。欢迎来到ABC公司。我有什么可以帮您的吗? B:Good morning.I want to see your manager.I have an appointm

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

今天我们看看美国的十大高薪职业、美国人交多少税、应届毕业生又拿多少工资? 关键词: 高薪英语怎么说? High paying jobs: 高薪职业 A job pays well: 这个工作工资很高 I've got a well-paying job: 我的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

With so much competition for every job listing out there there are more than 6.1 job seekers for every job opening, according to thelatest job-opening and turn over data from the U.S. Department of Laborwowing a recruiter during a job interview is ev

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语