American Beauty《美国丽人》 ■ 公司裁员,员工被炒,在外企是常事。常事归常事,但情绪还是有的。经理把莱斯特叫进办公室,准备和他谈谈这一令人窘迫的问题。没想到他反告经理贪污,看来这厮是决意不想干了。破罐子破摔,说不准还能得到点好处。这一问一答玄得很,互

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

商业英语会话(上册) 第12讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

Boy, look at that car! said Benny, looking out the window. It was long and low. It was painted yellow and black. A man got out of the car. A guard spoke to him and nodded, and the man came to the back door. Henry opened the door, and the man said, Ja

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 4 神秘农场 Mystery Ranch

生活英语情景口语对话:用英语讨论饲养宠物的对话 朋友之间用英语讨论饲养宠物的对话,重口味的朋友想养蛇,那可不是一般人能接受的。人类最常见的宠物朋友就是猫和狗了,你养宠物吗?

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

必背句型: A:Who was in charge of issuing a summons on the defendant? 谁负责向被告签发传票? B:The bailiff was in charge of issuing a summons on the defendant. 法庭执行官负责向被告签发传票。 The department head is in char

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

A meeting about bonuses A: Hi, Grant. How is everything? B: Pretty well, thanks. Weve just been incredibly busy! I need to set up a meeting for Mr. Graham. A: Sure. Whats it about? B: He wants to go over the bonuses for this year. Hell need to meet w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Arranging a budget discussion A: Roger? Would it be possible to meet with you to discuss my departments budget? B: Of course, Debbie. Let me look at my schedule, -- I have some free time on the 12th. Thats this Thursday at 9:00 a.m. A: All right. Tha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Nicole: I'd love that. I'm so glad I quit. It's time for a change. Ron: Does that mean you're going to take my advice? Nicole: Yes. I'm looking for a position as a chef. Ron: I might be able to help... Nicole: I'm sure you have great connections. Ron

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

LISTENING 4 Talking About Holiday Plans 讨论假期计划 Vocabulary [1] 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. bank holiday (A) a religious holida

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

A: Hello, welcome to the International Business Counter, Sir. What can we do for you today? 您好,先生,欢迎光临国际业务柜台。今天我们能为您做些什么吗? B: Hi. I need some help with these documents under L/C. 你好。我需

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

【情景再现】 公司会议上,一个经理正在讲下个月的营销计划,突然下面有个员工的手机响了,他出去接电话,但讲话声音太大,屋里的人都听到了他的讲话内容,他在和老婆吵架。闹的会场

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Good afternoon, Mr Karon. 京晶:下午好,卡伦先生。 Mark: Call me Mark. 马克:叫我马克就好。 Jingjing: Ok, Mark. I'm Jingjing. I see you've brought a copy of your rsume. Do you mind if I look it over for a mi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Executive and Managerial 有关管理方面的中英文职位对照表 Retail Store Manager 零售店经理 Food Service Manager 食品服务经理 Executive Marketing Director 市场行政总监 HMO

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In this Business English Podcast lesson we take another look at the language used to suggest and discuss ideas in meetings and teleconferences. Well also provide further language for diplomatic disagreement and agreeing action points at the end of th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Package Designer 包装设计师 Passenger Reservation Staff 乘客票位预订员 Personnel Clerk 人事部职员 Personnel Manager 人事部经理 Plant/ Factory Manager 厂长 Postal Clerk 邮政人员

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

(部委办)主任Director (地方人大)主任Chairman, Local Peoples Congress (国务院各部)部长Minister (国务院各委员会)主任Minister in Charge of Commission for 省委/市委书记Secretary,Provincial/Municipal Committee of the CPC 安全人员Security Officer 班

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

M: Learn a word W:今天我们要学的一个词组是: on the table M: on the table : on(o-n), the(t-h-e) , table (t-a-b-l-e), on the table W: table 是桌子,on the table 是一个习惯用语,意思是摆在桌面上,提交讨论。美国戴姆

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Academician 院士 Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Actor 演员 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative As

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇