counter 柜台 customer 顾客 forget 忘记 manager 经理 recognize 认出 serve 服务, 照应, 接待

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第三册

【Trancript】 Meeting the manager A: Good afternoon. I suppose you are Ms. Monica. My name is Mr. Thomas, the general manager of ABC Company. Here is my business card. B: Thank you very much. A: I am very impressed by your resume. Therefore, I am v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

My place is at the top. 我的职位是最高的。 You are the manager of Development Department, so that means.. 你是发展部经理,也就是说 Yes, my place is at the top. 是的,我的职位是最高的。 I was the Chairman of the Studen

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

AS IT IS 2016-06-21 Donald Trump's Campaign Manager Dismissed 唐纳德特朗普解雇竞选经理 Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, is leaving. The campaign did not say why Lewandowski was dismissed, but the Associated Press report

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Retail Store Manager 零售店经理 Food Service Manager 食品服务经理 Executive Marketing Director 市场行政总监 HMO Administrator 医疗保险管理 Assistant Store Manager 商店经理助理 Operations Manager 操作经理 Assistant Vic

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【生词预览】 assign 指定, composition 作文 【笑话原文】 IfIAmAManager Onedayinclass,theteacherassignedhisstudentstowriteacomposition--IfIAmaManager.Allthestudentsbegantowriteexceptaboy.Theteacherwenttohimandaskedthereason. Iamwaitin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Another way we get creative juices going and ideas flowing is with charettes. These are meetings with our architects and theme park designers. 我们还有另一个途径获得创造力并使创意涌现, 这就是我们的设计师和主题公园的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Acting President代理总裁 Actor演员

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

经理来查看员工的工作情况,看到Tom托着腮帮,在凝神思考,于是就来到他身旁,亲切地问在工作上遇到了什么难题,Tom赶忙站起来,连连挥手说:没问题,没问题。并且还补充了一句:Ever

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Catherine公司最近来了位新人担任某部门的经理职务,听说这位经理在以前公司时向来以脾气暴躁闻名,不过来这里后,Catherine倒没有发现他有何不好,似乎大家和他相处的都很愉快。但有一天

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

核心句型: Whoa, that is a bombshell. 哇,那真是个惊人的消息啊! a bombshell直译过来就是:一个炸弹,一个突发事件,这个短语的正确意思是:令人震惊的人或事或消息。因此,当美国人说Whoa,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Accounting Assistant 会计助理 Accounting Clerk 记帐员 Accounting Manager 会计部经理 Accounting Stall 会计部职员 Accounting Supervisor 会计主管 Administration Manager 行政经理 Administration Staff 行政人员 Administrative A

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In the second part of our new ESL podcast series on business vocabulary, we continue with the topic of human resources (HR) by looking at useful language and collocations to describe the role and responsibilities of a training manager. 在新的有关商

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

星级典句: 第一句:I reconfirmed it before I came. 在我来之前还确认过。 A: Have you made a reservation? 您预定了吗? B: Yes. We've booked them for our tour group from US. Travel Service and the group code is here with 17 pass

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

项目议会上的讨论 Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month. Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk said he had some very good news for him. Guess what, sir? the clerk said. I finally sold that terrible, ugly su

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Executive and Managerial(管理部分) Retail Store Manager 零售店经理 Food Service Manager 食品服务经理 Executive Marketing Director 市场行政总监 HMO Administrator 医疗保险管理

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

My manager jumped on me for my mistake today. 我做错了事,经理今天大骂了我一顿。 1 jump on sb 批评;责备.. I'm afraid that the teacher will jump on me if I'm late. 如果我迟到了,恐怕老师会责备我。 The boss will j

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

讲解文本: music to my ears 好消息,让人高兴的话,悦耳,顺耳 When the manager told me I was promoted, it was music to my ears. 当经理告诉我被升职了,我听着可是高兴死了。 Thanks, doctor. What you said is music

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

讲解文本: tight (关系)紧密的,关系铁 My brother is tight with this manager of the computer store. He can get you a discount. 我哥和这个电脑商店的经理很铁,他可以给你打个折扣。 I'm very tight with Mike. He i

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语