Im always careless with what Im doing. My mother warns me of the dangers, but I turned a deaf ear to her words. However, a fire once gave me a good lesson and made me correct my shortcomings of carelessness. One day, my parents were out, so I decided

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

[00:05.34]I ain't go to school. I ran away too young. Don't you ever run away from home. 我没上过学,我很小时就离家了。你千万不能离家出走啊 [00:14.22]I won't 我不会的 [00:20.02]Liz, I'll always be here for you. 丽思,我

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-风雨哈佛路

AS IT IS 2014-11-28 North Korea Warns of Punishment for US, Allies 朝鲜警告要惩罚美国及其盟友 North Korea has warned several countries about their support of a United Nations condemnation of North Koreas human rights record. 朝鲜对几个

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A, suggest vegetables and fruit to your partner. Youre gaining weight soon. I think you should take more green vegetables and fruit. B, say you love meat the best. Dont mention egetables or fruit. Meat is my favorite. I love it, so does my stomach. A

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

图片1 alarm n.警报,惊慌,警告器 vt. 恐吓,警告 例句:The government is alarmed by the dramatic increase in violent crime. 政府对暴力犯罪案件的急剧增加感到恐慌。 cautious adj. 谨慎的,小心的 例句:Exp

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

In UN Speech, Trump Praises Economy, Warns Iran and Venezuela U.S. President Donald Trump spoke at the 73rd meeting of the United Nations General Assembly, praising national sovereignty and warning Iran and Venezuela. In his speech on Tuesday, Trump

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Aid workers in Haiti say hundreds of thousands of children are at risk in the aftermath of the January 12 earthquake. The case of 33 children allegedly abducted by a group of Americans illustrates the plight of children separated from parents, and th

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年2月

In France, Guantanamo Vet Has Words of Caution for Would-be Jihadists 法国关塔那摩老兵警告潜在圣战分子 VENISSIEUX, FRANCE Radical Islam has become a top security threat in many countries. But why are young people attracted to it? That

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

United Nations agencies warn that Burma's food shortages and escalating prices pose a threat to its food security. Aid agencies also say Burma may need food assistance for at least a year to support communities devastated by Cyclone Nargis. 联合国机

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon dominated day one of the African Union summit, warning of a possible catastrophe in Kenya and saying he would go to Nairobi to support mediation efforts aimed at ending the country's ethnic violence. From summit hea

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年2月

Today`s show starts in eastern Asia, where a recent speech by U.S. President Donald Trump was closely watched around the world. Speaking in front of South Korea`s national assembly, its lawmaking body, President Trump addressed the international stan

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

Ahead of G20, Trump Open to Deal with China Leaders are preparing for the annual gathering of the worlds top 20 economies in Buenos Aires Argentina this weekend.And two will be in the spotlight as the ongoing trade war between their two countries con

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

A new warning from the FDA about aspirin and heart attacks, and ABCs Dr. Richard Besser is here to explain it, Rich, so many of us have heard about the advice that you know, taking a baby aspirin to prevent a heart attack. But this warning says that

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Egypt Protesters Defy Warning to Disperse埃及抗议者无视警告驱散 CAIRO Egyptian authorities have warned again that a siege of anti-government encampments is imminent, but tens of thousands of demonstrators camped out in key areas of Cairo r

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

South Korea's newly appointed foreign minister is warning talks aimed at ending North Korea's nuclear weapons capabilities could stall over unresolved issues related to the North's promised declaration. However, officials in Seoul are optimistic a on

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

South Korea's chief official on North Korea policy has warned a continued lack of progress in talks on Pyongyang's nuclear weapons could threaten the growth of a joint industrial park. The park, built by South Korea in the Northern city of Kaesong, w

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

The U.S. embassy in Sudan is warning of a threat by Islamist extremists to attack the Sudanese government as well as Western interests. 美国驻苏丹使馆发出警告说,伊斯兰极端份子可能攻击苏丹政府和西方设施。 A statement

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

Russia is warning of negative consequences if Ukraine and Georgia join the NATO defense alliance. The prediction comes on a day of one-on-one meetings between Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and most leaders of countries that were once part of the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年6月

主餐一道:泛听练习 以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

今天我们要学的词是 in defiance of. In defiance of 有无视警告的意思。North Korea is expected to press ahead with more missile tests in defiance of United Nations sanctions. 朝鲜预计将无视联合国的制裁,进行更多的导弹

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃