violence 猛烈,暴烈 violent 猛烈的,狂暴的 violet 紫罗兰 violin 小提琴 virtual 实际上的 virtually 实际上,事实上 virtue 美德 virus 病毒 visible 可见的,看得见的 vision 视觉,想象力,梦幻 visit 访问,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Like a hurricane without warning I woke up Sunday Morning Had to face the truth The truth about me and you Ah baby...oooo We don't even kiss Can't live my life like this Time to face the truth baby I don't love you like I used to ... naw baby..oooo Y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Saying good-bye A: Thanks for the advice, Mr. Macmillan. Ill keep it in mind. I had better head off though. Im meeting my husband for dinner. B: Sure, Im heading out myself. Enjoy your evening. A: Thanks, sir. You too. Drive safely, I hear theres a l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Prime Minister David Cameron has warned his Conservative lawmakers not to air their grievances about the party's dismal poll ratings and his leadership on Twitter, reports said Wednesday. Cameron and his new party strategist Lynton Crosby, who helped

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

克里警告全球气候变化 JAKARTA The United States and China say they recognize the need for urgent action to address the twin challenges of climate change and the air pollution caused by burning fossil fuels. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Crappy Night's Sleep 一晚没睡好 Get moving. 动起来。 Exercise might be the last thing you want to do when you're short on rest, but even just a few stretches or jumping jacks can help get you going, says Courtney Bancroft, Psy.D., a licens

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

文本: TOMMY: You have my __(1)__ that I'm going to get your money back and the drugs. And I'm gonna mail you the dicks of those responsible. SONNY: Hey, I already know that. You're not a fool Tommy, but I warn you, neither am I. If it was anybody

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Local police have been taking action to contain scattered protests in China calling for a boycott of US products, especially fast-food restaurants like KFC. 当地警方已经采取行动,以遏制中国各地爆发的对美国产品,尤其是肯德

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The tree of deepest root is found least willing still to quit the ground; 人们发现根最深的那棵树最不情愿的就是离开那块土地; T was therefore said by ancient sages, that love of life increased with years 这是古代智者说的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

奥巴马警告共和党勿造新危机 WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Saturday urged Republicans to stop political brinkmanship on government funding and debt limit in order to avert self-inflicted wounds to the econ

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如何用take表示接受的意思? Take作为一个万能词,随着说话语境的不同,take总和变色龙一样,随着语境的变化,有着各种各样的意思。今天我们来学习一个短语take in,它有理解,接受的意思。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Wrong Way 错误方向 As an old man was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, Fred, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 94. Please be carefu

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Airbus Warns It Could Leave in Event of 'No-Deal' Brexit The chief of Airbus on Thursday warned that the aviation company could move its United Kingdom operations out of Britain. The move might happen if the country leaves the European Union without

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Wow, you really look like your father. 你跟你老爸真像 I never thought so before, but just now I saw him in you. 以前我没这想法,刚刚我在你身上看到了他的影子。 What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛 We need to talk. 我们

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

The German government withdrew its approval for a Chinese firm to purchase Aixtron, which makes semiconductor equipment, after the US secret services raised security concerns, a German media report said Wednesday. 在美国特务机关提出安全担忧

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

GRE词汇背诵拆分联想法示例,下面是示例的介绍: 1) Morose:没有玫瑰阴郁的 2) Canine:一只藏敖可以咬死9只狼(类似)犬的3) Sanguine:陈圆圆看到三桂面色红润充满希望的4) Charisma:中国东方生起

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Doping scandals marred the runup to the Rio Olympics and other games of the recent past. Now, scientists warn that cheating could rise to a new level using genetic research. 兴奋剂丑闻给里约奥运会和最近的其他比赛蒙上了一层阴影

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

lanack家过了一夜一大早偷偷想离开时候被kent夫妇撞个正着 lana离开后chloe匆忙赶来告诉ck一个叫Gabriel 高中同学将用导弹摧毁小镇 (Gabriel不想chloe死~嘿嘿~~~所以事先通知chloe离开) ck和chloe怎么也找不到Gabriel 于想出了办法引Gabriel 出来 当Gabriel出来找chl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Chloe因为33.1调查被威胁.紧要关头一个红色身影救了.Clark也这时赶到追上了这个如闪电般划过身影原来竟然Bart Allan. Bart不知为何原因来到Smallville并且住了Clark家里 Clark对Bart突然到来有些担忧.另一方面Lois和Oliver感情出现危机. Lionel告诉Lex和33.1有关设施遭

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside 此时此刻 内心的感受有点微妙 I'm not one of those who can easily hide 我不是那种能轻易隐藏自己情绪的人 I don't have much money. But boy if I did 并非腰缠万贯 但假使我有

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语