生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_1 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

我不知道接下来你要说什么 Okay,I don't know where you're going with this, 但你最好小心点 因为我们可能因此玩完 But tread carefully because it may be the last conversation we ever have. 不 不 不是那样的 No,no,nothing

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

只有这样才能让他高兴啊 It was the only way to make him happy. 可是你干嘛非要让他高兴呢 Well,why'd you have to make him happy? 因为他不高兴的时候 我们都想杀了他 Because when he wasn't happy, we wanted to kill him

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

Whether you call them lessons of life, facts of life or truths of life, there are certain universal truths of life that we generally cannot escape facing all our lives. Rather than fighting them, if we learn to accept them, we can unlock the secret o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

You are enrolled in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum. Why are you here? What is your p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Occasionally, life can be undeniably, impossibly difficult. We are faced with challenges and events that can seem overwhelming, life-destroying to the point where it may be hard to decide whether to keep going. But you always have a choice. Jessica H

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

生活大爆炸第一季第八集_1:The Grasshopper Experiment -Sheldon:Damn you, walletnook.com! 去死吧,隐蔽钱包网。 -Leonard:Problem? 有麻烦了? -Sheldon:The online description was completely misleading. 网站上的介绍完全是

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

What? No, don't put me on hold. on hold:等着通电话 什么? 别啊,别让我再等了。 -Howard:Do you believe him? 能相信吗? Normally around women, he has the personality of a boiled potato. Normally:通常 personality:个性 bo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon: Leonard, I believe it is. Leonard,看来需要的。 This is trash talk, and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events. trash: 美口轻视,诽谤 traditional: 传统的 component: 组成部分 这是上场前嘴上较劲

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

生活大爆炸第四季第六集_1 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

慢 我的笔记本还没拿 Wait,my laptop. 这也太白痴了 一点也没意义了 You know,there's a point no when this becomes idiotic. 刚我们这样开车的时候你咋不说 And it wasn't when we were driving like this? 我好心建议你们三

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

没什么大不了的 It's not that big a deal. 你只要周四去法院 You just go down to the court on Thursday 交罚金就行 and you pay the fine. 我才不去交罚金 I'm not going to pay a fine. 那就说明我有罪 That would imply I'm gui

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

You know, that one I got. 霍华德 你和莱纳德说起我什么了吗 Howard, did you say something to Leonard about me? 什么意思 Uh, what do you mean? 他说我要是明天去看他的实验 He says if I go see his experiment tomorrow 可能你

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

伙计们好 Hey, fellas. 这是在下的女友伯纳黛特 This is my girlfriend Bernadette. 在下的女友伯纳黛特 My girlfriend Bernadette. 他们都是谁 Who are all those people? 不知道 Have no idea. 好啊 莱纳德 Hey, Leonard. 好 瞧

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

3个小方法让你生活愉快 1.Relax 放松 Dont take yourself too seriously. Happiness is largely a choice. Feel gratitude for all of the good in your life. 把自己看得轻一点。快乐在很大程度上,是一种选择。为你生命中所拥

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Joy of Living by A.T. Rowe Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy d

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在过去的两年中,因为经济危机的影响,很多人都不幸失去了工作。不过失业以后,并不是所有人都愁眉苦脸或立马转身找一个临时的工作过度。有这么一些人,他们很享受失业后的生活,别

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The life I desired 我所追求的生活 That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through GREen pastures and shaded by pleasant tr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You wake up in the morning, feeling groggy and disoriented. 清晨初醒,你只觉昏昏沉沉,糊里糊涂 You look at yourself in the mirror, fearful to look him straight in the eye. 对着镜中的他,你已不敢直视那双眼 You back zer

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文