781.Walking across the street in China can be very exciting. 走在中国的街道上是很令人激动的。 782.A predictableu life isnt very exciting. 可以预料的生活并不很令人兴奋。 783You need a little bit of excitement in your life. 你的生活需要一些激情。 784.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

生活情景英语对话:因特网对生活的影响 Jeff: Life without the Internet is just too hard to imagine. 没有因特网的生活简直不可想象。 Joan: What do you mainly use the Internet for? 你主要用因特网来做什么? Je

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景对话

Ive used various techniques for goal setting throughout my career but after 30 years Ive determined that it really comes down to a simple three-step process. 在我的职业生涯中我用过各种方式来设定目标,但30后我(还是)决定把它

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Live By Design, Not Default 生活是走出来的,不是默认的 Goal setting is fundamental to any type of achievement. 设定目标是获得任何成功的基础。 If you want to live a life of purpose, setting goals will increase your odds of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

To live a balanced life where you enjoy all the benefits life has to offer, goal setting in the following key areas is important. 能够平衡地生活,享受生活给你带来的种种好处,应该着重从以下关键领域确立你的目标。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Learn to Live in the Present Moment To a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live in the present moment.Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year,and what may or may not happen tomor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

What do you think about it? Make way for the fastest man alive. What's up? Who do we love? Put it on me .I am a princess and this is my tiara.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

让生活充满爱和安宁并且感觉富足的关键是真心实意地生活。 如果你真心实意地生活,你能感受到内心的喜悦与宁静。你是那么活力充沛! Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Today,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

That must be the story of innumerable couples, and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace. It reminds you of a placid rivulet, meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees, till at last it falls into the v

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

16. Face your fears. 直面自己的恐惧。 What are you most afraid of? What is holding you back? Whatever it is, recognize it, and face it. Do what you are most afraid of. Afraid of heights? Go to the tallest building, and look down over the edge

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

The lives of most men are determined by their enviroment.They accept the circumstances amid which fate has thrown them not only resignation but even with good will.They are like streetcars running contendedly on their rails and they despise the spri

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is The Critical Role Quiet Time Plays in the Achievement of Our Goals 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是安静时间在

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you ought to set up a life you don't need to escape from. 不要纳闷你的下个旅行是在何时,而是你应该建立一个你不需要逃离的生活。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

-Sheldon: Time! All right, Klingons, pencils down. Klingon: 克林贡,是《星际迷航》里一个虚构的外星种族 时间到!好咧,克林贡小朋友们,停笔。 -Leonard: Okay, I have pokh. 好吧我做出来Pokh (Pokh: 星际迷航

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer (contractor) of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to reti

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Pain past is pleasure. (过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. (有生命就有希望;或者译为留得青山在,不怕没柴烧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Today I begin a new life. 今天,我天始新的生活。 Today I shed my old skin, which has too long suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. 今天,我爬出满是失败创伤的老茧。 Today I am born anew and my birthp

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They'll say, This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it. Of course not! You don't have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

However mean your life is, meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps h

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[00:02.48]Ok... 好了 [00:03.96]The X10's are online 这台X10已经连上网了 [00:06.44]Gentlemen, I am now about to send a signal from this laptop through our local ISP 先生们 接下来我要从这台笔记本发出信号 通过本地ISP [00:

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-生活大爆炸