万圣节精美童谣:Five Little Pumpkins 五个小南瓜 Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate The first one said, 'Oh my, it's getting late!' The second one said, 'There are witches in the air!' The third one said, 'Well, we don't care!' This boa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

当人们都把某个著名的运动员、演员或者歌星视作自己崇拜的偶像时,我却视母亲为我的偶像。她是我的灵感之源,而且至今依然如此。她教导我说,勤奋工作从来不会累死人。她是我心目中

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

这些日子我越来越回想起父亲的话。我们需要他那样的信仰,我们祖先的信仰;我们需要一种信仰鞭策自己投身于比发展自身与积聚私产更重要的事业。只有具备这种信仰,我们才能在世界历

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

比尔的同代人,即使是在那个年龄,都能看出他的与众不同。每年,他和朋友们都要去夏令营。比尔特别喜爱游泳运动等。他的一位在夏令营的朋友回忆道,他绝不会是个不足挂齿或无足轻重

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(415) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Choose Optimism--By Rich De Vos If you expect something to turn out badly, it probably will.Pessimism is seldom disappointed. But the same principle also works in reverse. If you expect good things to happen, they usually do! There seems to be a natu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Knowledge is one thing, virtue is another; good sense is not conscience, refinement is not humility, nor is largeness and justness of view faith. Philosophy, however enlightened, however profound, gives no command over the passions, no influential mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Everybody has blue days. These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.Days when you feel small and insignificant, when everything seems just out of reach.You cant rise to the occasion.Just getting started seems

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

为我买一朵玫瑰花,工作时给我打个电话, 为我开开门,这样做你会难受吗? 用你含情脉脉的眼神告诉我你的爱, 我的生活多么需要这些小小的表达。 Many times, the small things in life, which we o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

It's a sin around here to not thoroughly enjoy every moment of every golden day. It's embarrassing to answer, Did you get out and enjoy the sunshine this weekend? with No, I stayed inside. Co-workers frown and exchange suspicious looks; apparently I'

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

我相信,人的生命之所以有意义,正是由于其个人树立的目标与他所处的文明、时代和国家之间有着密切的联系。 A New Control Of Destiny Children used to play a game of pointing at someone, suddenly saying, What

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

要无所畏惧而不是听天由命。因为你明白,我相信当我满怀诚意,静静等待事情发生时,它们便会发生。这并不是一种消极的状态,而是对自己真正处境的了解。 The Art of Bouncing Back by Joyce Gr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

上帝,他赐予我命运并值得我的一切赞美和服务; 家庭,它给我幸福和力量; 祖国,它为我提供一切机会按照自己的良心生活; 棒球,它是一种娱乐和训练,使我健康,使我懂得生活。 这就

我激荡在这绵绵不息、滂沱四方的生命洪流中,我就应该追逐这洪流,而且追过它,自己去造更广、更深的洪流。 Be a Fighter A young friend of mine asked me in a letter, What kind of man should I be? My answer w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

你今天的生活就是你过去的生活态度和所作选择的结果。你明天的生活就是你今天的生活态度和所作选择的结果。 LIFE IS A DO-IT-YOURSELF PROJECT An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. he told his employer con

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Excellence is not an act, but a habit Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. Habits are power

Nothing succeeds like confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. It's important to believe in yourself.Believe that you can do it under any circumstances,because if you believ

Catch of a Lifetime He was 11 years old and went fishing every chance he got from the dock at his familys 1)cabin on an island in the middle of a New Hampshire lake. On the day before the 2)bass season 3)opened, he and his father were fishing early i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The Germans generally adore England and have suffered in the past from unrequited love.England used to be the ultimate role model with its amazingly advanced political,social, industrial and technological achievements. The Germans regard the English

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

编者按: 如果你对当前中国那里所发生的种种感到兴趣,那么你便可说也活在中国;如果你对一本佳妙小说中的人物感到兴趣,你便是活在一批极有趣的人们中间;如果你能全神贯注地听点好

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

人与人之间没什么大的区别。他们皆是伟大与渺小、善良与邪恶、高贵与低贱的混合体。 On Motes and Beams It is curious that our own offenses should seem so much less heinous than the offenses of others. I suppose the r

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏